This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Yaren)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Yaren)

2219 days 19 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Come on in, Yaren…

X has immunity, and cannot be voted for.
-----------
X: Congratulations on your third straight immunity. Are you worried about what may happen if you lose an immunity challenge?

Shmuggel: How has the weekend off and the prolonged challenge affected the game?

TJ: You came close to winning the challenge today. Do you think other people may be threatened by this?

Jayden: This is the last tribal where an idol can be played. Do you think we can expect an idol play tonight?

Jack: What’s your vote based on tonight?
--------------
Votes are due by 9:00 PM EST tomorrow. Failure to vote will result in a SELF-VOTE.

If you would like to play an idol, please message me and let me know before the Tribal begins

Remember to send confessionals/include me in conversations! This helps the viewers know what’s going on and plays a huge part in deciding who returns for future seasons!
2219 days 9 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
Jayden: This is the last tribal where an idol can be played. Do you think we can expect an idol play tonight?

i dont know all i know tonight will be crazy
2219 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Congratulations on your third straight immunity. Are you worried about what may happen if you lose an immunity challenge?

Tnxxx!!!!! I am not gonna lie i am def worried about what will happen if i lose immunity. I hope that my loyalty to my allies means something. I have played a really loyal game but this is where it gets falty. As for losing immunity well thats not a option of any kind.
2218 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I'll go tally the votes
2218 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Here
2218 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
*Returns with urn*

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2218 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*Someone stands*
2218 days 22 hours ago
FireX
👀👀👀👀
2218 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
X: I'mma use this idol on JJ.

*X sits back down*

The rules of Survivor state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played, any votes for that player will not count. This...
2218 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
IS a Hidden Immunity Idol. Any votes for Jayden will not count.
2218 days 22 hours ago
FireX
*Claps*
2218 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Alright, once the votes are read, the decision is final, and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal area immediately
2218 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
First vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jack
2218 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Second vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*flips vote*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TJ
2218 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Third vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*flips vote*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TJ
2218 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Fourth vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*flips vote*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jack
That's two votes Jack, two votes TJ. 1 vote left

open group

Will's Survivor: Kenya (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!