This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Yaren)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Yaren)

2227 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Come on in, Yaren…

X has immunity, and cannot be voted for.
-----------
X: Congratulations on another immunity. Do you think that you need these immunities, or are they just painting a target on your back?

Shmuggel: With a potential 4 idols in circulation and only two tribals left to play them, has there been any talk of a potential idol play?

TJ: Once again, you’re the only non-immune Buada member. Are you concerned that you may be a target?

Jayden: Do you feel confident that you’re safe tonight?

Luke: Have any solid alliances been forming yet?

Jack: What’s your vote based on tonight?
--------------
Votes are due by 9:00 PM EST tomorrow. Failure to vote will result in a SELF-VOTE.

If you would like to play an idol, please message me and let me know before the Tribal begins

Remember to send confessionals/include me in conversations! This helps the viewers know what’s going on and plays a huge part in deciding who returns for future seasons!
2227 days 18 hours ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
Jack: What’s your vote based on tonight?

My vote is obvious. It is what's best for my game, and what I think will get me further in this game
2227 days 18 hours ago
FireX
X: Congratulations on another immunity. Do you think that you need these immunities, or are they just painting a target on your back

Oh they are for sure putting a target on my back but i NEED this IMMUNITY. I dont have some big alliance and after i was blindsided in that last vote by 2 of my allies i am on the bottom. 1 person talks to me and thats it. My only move in this game is to keep winning immunity and hipe that i force someone to relize they need a loyal number.
2227 days 10 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
Shmuggel: With a potential of  4 idols in circulation and only two tribals left to use them, has there been any talk of a potential idol play?
Well... I think everybody wants an idol so of course there has been talk about finding one. But I’m not aware of anyone how is going to use it.
2227 days 7 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
Jayden: Do you feel confident that you’re safe tonight?

honestly, no. i am really not. i have no soild alliances and i think i may be on the bottom. whoever decides to confront me will know i am very loyal person
2227 days 7 hours ago
FireX
*PULLS idol out of bag*
2227 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Yea i am gonna be playing this on jj
2226 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Well this is 1 late AF tribal
2226 days 18 hours ago
FireX
I am going to bed so i hope challenge is posted TOMMOROW
2226 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I'll go tally the votes.

Immunity will start tomorrow because Tribal is being read so late
2226 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
*returns with urn*

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2226 days 18 hours ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
Uhm, not to bother you, but...

FireX
*PULLS idol out of bag*
12 hours 57 min ago
FireX
Yea i am gonna be playing this on jj
2226 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
How did I miss that?
2226 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*X stands*
2226 days 18 hours ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
xD You're welcome X
2226 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
"Yeah, I'll be playing this idol on JJ."

*X sits back down*

According to the rules of Survivor, if a hidden immunity idol is played, any votes for that person will not count. This....

open group

Will's Survivor: Kenya (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!