This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2 (Nauru)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2 (Nauru)

2254 days 5 hours ago
hellomynameis347
NON-LIVE posted tonight @ 8:00 PM EST!
2254 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
=== Survivor: Arcade ===
(Credit to Kolby/ThePug for this challenge)
C'MON IN GUYS! We're headed to the Outwit, Outlast and Outscore Arcade.

The Arcade consists of three game booths, with each being a different Flash game to play. Your goal is to get the highest score possible, screenshot it, and send it to me in a mail. Each player may only participate in one arcade game, so I encourage you to communicate with your tribe about who is best at what. Each arcade game’s highest score submitted from each tribe will be compared with the highest score from the opposing tribe. The tribe with the highest score will win the round. The tribe to win best of three wins Tribal Immunity.

In addition each tribe has a "x2 Token" which they can choose to play on one player’s submission to double their score, which if played right could win them the challenge. You must message me along with your screenshot that you're using it. First come, first serve in regards to the token and it cannot be changed - but it is recommended to discuss it with your tribe.

NOTE: In the screenshot you must also have your account in a tab in the background!

SNAKE: http://www.webpacman.com/ (Medium Option: Worm)
FROGGER: http://www.webpacman.com/frogger.php
SPACE INVADERS: http://www.webpacman.com/spaceInvaders.php

Submissions are due by 8:00 PM EST tomorrow! Good luck!
2254 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Remember to send confessionals!
2254 days 4 hours ago
J2999
I'll have to sit, my computer is broken and ya can't do flash on phone, Gl though guys
2253 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I've decided that I'll be posting the episode titles on the wiki as the season progresses, so feel free to go check those out as the season goes on (Wiki is at the bottom of the main page)
2253 days 16 hours ago
Cookie_13
im the best at space invaders
2253 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
CLOSED. I'll reveal immunity results now.
2253 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Disappointingly, only one member of each tribe submitted a score. However, they were both for Frogger which means we won't have to go to a tiebreaker.

That being said, with a score of 12,570 - 4,530....
2253 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
LUKE WINS IMMUNITY FOR MOQUA!
2253 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
*Tosses immunity idol to Moqua*

Congratulations, Moqua, you've once again won immunity and are safe from the vote. None of you will be the second person voted out of this game.

Unfortunately, Banua, the same can't be said for you. I'll see you at Tribal tonight.
2253 days 4 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
Yasssssss!
2253 days 4 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
Do we get an idol clue
2253 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
@Shmuggel

Yes, those will be sent out in a few minutes
2253 days 4 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
K thx!!
2253 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Great job Luke!
2253 days 4 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
Luke the titan lol great job

open group

Will's Survivor: Kenya (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!