This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Banua)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Banua)

2259 days 14 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Come on in, Banua...

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

Questions:

- Sharon (sharonawesomeness13)
With everyone having a maximum of one guess and some people potentially having a clue, has there been any talk about a potential idol play?

- Dan (dwipeouts)
You were one of the two that didn’t show up to the challenge tonight, do you think that could potentially put a target on your back?

- TJ (TJ2807)
After being in the game for such a short time, has there been much talk of alliances? Do you think that any alliances may be forming?

- X (FireX)
How do you feel about your stance in the game thus far? Do you feel safe tonight?

- Alex (MarioAlex12)
You were the only member of your tribe to score a point at the challenge. Do you think that your strength makes you more of an asset or a target?

- Jakub (Foxy_Piplup)
You were the other person that didn’t come to the premiere. Do you think that inactivity is going to be a big factor in this vote?

Votes are due by 7:00 PM EST tomorrow. Remember to send in confessionals/include me in any conversations you may have!
2259 days 14 hours ago
dwipeouts
hey look. i missed it bec i slept a little. most people that have played with me before knows i show up to 99% of the time to challenges. so next one i will 100 percent be there and i know i can benefit well to the tribe
2259 days 3 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
I'm gonna be honest with you I just was so tired that I fell asleep and I'm not gonna be surprised if I'm out
2258 days 18 hours ago
MarioAlex12
Alex (MarioAlex12)
You were the only member of your tribe to score a point at the challenge. Do you think that your strength makes you more of an asset or a target?

Not really. Based on what others said, it seems like the vote is set. However, knowing the roots of Survivor, votes easily change, but that's what I've heard so far. I don't think 1 point in a challenge establishes someone as a "threat", but I'm not going into tribal calm, as I am a little nervous. "Most likely if you're calm going to tribal you're the one going home." - Jeff Probst, host of the actual Survivor.
2258 days 18 hours ago
TJ2807
- TJ (TJ2807)
After being in the game for such a short time, has there been much talk of alliances? Do you think that any alliances may be forming?
Uhhh well not that I know of, obviously some people will start aligning tho
2258 days 16 hours ago
hellomynameis347
4/6 votes recieved
2258 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
*Returns with urn*

I have the votes
2258 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2258 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*Nobody stands*
2258 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Alright, once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2258 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
First Vote:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2258 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
X (Self-Vote)
2258 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Second Vote:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2258 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sharon (Self-Vote)
2258 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Third Vote:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2258 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jakub

open group

Will's Survivor: Kenya (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!