This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 5 Lithium

Topic » Chapter 5 Lithium

1577 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Hopefully nobody gets hurt on fire”
*red frowns*
“Ya but.... he was our friend at one point. Its not his fault we ended up here....”
1577 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
B: *she walks into Kuro's cabin and frowns* "Why did he have to do that....." *she cries a little while grabbing one of his gas masks and quickly leaves*
1577 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
*Jackson clenches his teeth*

"Red, shut the fuck up and go back to your fantasy world. You act like a four year old."
1577 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I-“
*red frowns because hes being attacked for no reason*
1577 days 22 hours ago
Absol
"Well, I don't think that makes what he did okay... but I suppose I'm still sympathetic to it..."
Lucien is like >_> because he wanted to ignore the last trial as much as possible. He does his best to change the subject, pointing at the volcano.
"W-Wow... uhm, is that... a real volcano?"
1577 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Arabella glances around whistling awkwardly.
1577 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Rhea eventually finds... gasp :0 a sauna! That one place from all those Japanese cartoons!*

"Woah... intense."
1577 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
B: *she puts the gas mask around her neck and goes to join the others while dragging the hot nurse cardboard cutout along with her*
1577 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
She turns to the volcano. "Oh fuck, is it? Do you think it's gonna like..." She makes an explosion motion.
1577 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*red feels awkward now since he didnt wanna make it like he was defending murder*
“Yay....”
1577 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
"...Would you really put it past our captors, Ara?"
1577 days 22 hours ago
Absol
"Hmm, knowing those four, they'd melt the entire island in an attempt to get us killed, non?"
Lucien folds his arms.
1577 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
She kicks at the ground. "I guess not..."
1577 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
*Elias goes to the restaurant constantly watching his back*
1577 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“It would suck for us to die that way....”

open group

Danganronpa: Back To The Past

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!