This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 2 Virtual Insanity

Topic » Chapter 2 Virtual Insanity

1599 days 22 hours ago
dawnpeacly
-Reviews-

Brett Dunker - Brett is a very comical character, I love him v much and his two brain cells. When he got his tongue stuck on the ice, I was LOLing.

Red Turbo - Red is innocent boi, he’s very adorable and always tries to stay positive even when Ai is bullying him. He was also very funny during the motive. I can see Red rising up and becoming an actual leader as the story goes on.

Arabella Frankfort - Arabella has been one of my absolute favorite characters. She’s funny, sassy, and somewhat caring. I love her relationship with most of the cast, especially Lucien.

Kuro Kuwahara - I didn’t know how I felt about Kuro, but this chapter made me love him. The moment he had with Ai at the skating rink really gave me some insight on his character and I love him so much.

Rhea Frieling - Rhea absolutely KILLED the trial despite how hectic it was. She’s a very real world character and also realistic compared to the rest of the cast and that makes her stand out.

Alana Richards - I’m going to be real honest, I’m not liking Alana that much. I think the whole forcing her onto others is getting old and so is the god modding. I think Aja should try and advance from this and actually give us a character that’s interesting and nice to have around instead of... what we have now.

Elias Murchoff - For some reason, I can’t remember much of Elias but I know he was active. I thought the talk he had with Nao and Neil was cool and I hope to see more of him for sure!

Ai Ito- dead.

Dilly Tilly - Dilly also killed the trial this chapter and I love that. He’s a really cute character with a backstory that hasn’t exactly been uncovered yet but I know we’re going to see it soon and I’m excited for it. The relationship he has with the cast, especially Jackson, is super cute. He has four ears.

Akito Ishii - Margy has been really busy with nursing school and work that she can’t really get on anymore. :(

Christian Donnel - Christian is SO adorable. I love him and his faces so so so much. He’s very wholesome and also pretty active! I hope to see him and Ai interact some more.

Rin Tatsumi - Ai and Rin didn’t interact much and I also don’t think I saw Rin that much....? Either way, Rin is a bad bomb bitch who’s a QUEEN. I hope to see her dumpster dive, that’s all I want.

Brenda Goodhead - Brenda is... totally tuberculosis and I love her for that so much. She’s a very cute character and she’s always positive and always has good energy and that’s what this cast needs. A queen.

Rain Boy - I love Rain Boy so much because he’s so wholesome and I love his interactions with Ai. He was her first friend really, even if he was possessed by a power ranger. I’m excited to see where his character development leads him!

Lucien Monette - Lucien had SO MUCH character development this chapter tbh. He’s not as confident as he likes to portray, he’s the exact opposite and I love that arc. This is a stretch but I would love to see Ai and him talk about their inner issues together because despite they’re bad relationship, they could probably get somewhere if they opened up to each other.

Jackson Powell - I didn’t read much of Jackson whenever he was on but he seems to be a very down to earth character and nice to have around. I don’t have much to say except he has two talents ICON.

-Dead-

Atsuko Inoue - I did not expect this death honestly. Atsuko wasn’t very active but she’d pop in mostly in the mornings, Rhea and Ai had a few interactions with her and she seemed to be an emotional character. I wish we got to see more.

Preston Fencrest - WANKER!

-Prediction!-

Chapter 1:
21 . Geena Auguena
20 . Cranky Donatello
19 . Yeriana Hwang
Chapter 2:
18 . Atsuko Inoue
17 . Preston Fencrest
Chapter 3:
16 . Akito Ishii
15 . Alana Richards
14 . Red Turbo
Chapter 4:
13 . Kuro Kuwahara
12 . Jackson Powell
Chapter 5:
11 . Rin Tatsumi
10 . Rain Boy
Chapter 6:
Brett Dunker
Arabella Frankfort
Rhea Frieling
Ai Ito
Elias Murchoff
Dilly Tilly
Brenda Goodhead
Lucien Monette
Christian Donnel
1598 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
17: Preston Fencrest // Ultimate Frisbee Player (Ribbons)
• This character was never active as far as I’m concerned so there’s really nothing to judge besides the portrayal he was given by the hosts and that was just to confirm he was the killer. I was looking forward to Preston but sadly he was never around.

16: Atsuko Inoue // Ultimate Haiku Poet (Foxy)
• Atsuko seemed like such a sweetheart as stated In my last review I think she could have been super wholesome and like just an overall good person. Sadly they were never around which led to their unfortunate demise by the hands of Preston but this character at least did not go down in vain.

15: Akito Ishii // Ultimate Photographer (Marg)
• Marg good luck in medical school I really hope that all goes well and it’s totally understandable why you can’t be active. Akito seems like a good character but I feel in the coming episode he will die just due to the fact Marg is super busy.

14: Alana Richards // Ultimate Female Witch (Aja)
• Alana makes most of the characters in the rp uncomfortable... she’s always everywhere and on everything/body... it’s very—- uncomfortable. I understand Alana is a little bit slutty but.... I think we have definitely exceeded the boundaries of a little bit... Just tone it down and maybe interact more sincerely and deeply, rather than the simple his and cuddling.

—————————————————ALL THE CHARACTERS BELOW THIS LINE ROCK—————————————

13: Jackson Powell // Ultimate Reality Television Star/Underwear Model (Logie)
• I love Jackson I truly do, every time he’s on I get very happy and I’m always happy to read his interactions as they are all soo cool. Jackson is only placing this low for the sheer fact he’s on the least out of all the actives..

12: Rin Tatsumi // Ultimate Dumpster Diver Fashionista (Demgirl)
• Rin is one of the few sane people of this cast. She’s always kind of thrown into situations she doesn’t want to be in and is always looking for a way out of them. She’s super chill and I like her a lot. She’s placing this low because We still haven’t delved anywhere into her backstory.

11: Brenda Goodhead // Ultimate 80s Stan (Turkey)
• Brenda is tubular, like she’s pretty grand but I just think she may have one defining personality and that’s her 80’s lingo, as during the motive she seemed a bit confused on what to say or do and she kind of didn’t stand out during motive... I mean same but whatever. She’s placing this low because we need to see more.

10: Brett Dunker // Ultimate Drug Producer (Bigdizz)
• Not as good as Red imo. He too seems linear. He seems to be just the goofy horny guy but like at least he’s chill about it. Seeing him during motive was actually a bit sad since he seemed to think he was useless but other than that this character hasn’t done much memorable.

9: Rhea Frieling // Ultimate Experimental Musician (Sirnice)
• I think Rhea improved this episode and I’m starting to see her shine a lot more. I think she’s pretty great and the only reason she’s this low is because everyone else is shining too.

8: Kuro Kuwahara // Ultimate Haunted House Worker (Sym)
• Kuro has improved greatly and we saw a side to him we have yet to experience this episode. Kuro has potential to go far- but not too far because Arabella is going farther than him. He also seems too attached to the hip of Brett still.

7: Rain Boy // Ultimate Worm Fiddler (Ninjohn)
• This character seemed to be very emotional this episode and I feel as he spent most of the chapter really upset in like everything. But tbh I don’t remember him that much but the parts I do remember I liked so that’s why he’s middle of the pact when it comes to the good characters..

6: Ai Ito // Ultimate Ghost Girl (Dawn)
• Ai is pretty fun and I loved how we got to see her vulnerability this episode, she’s still a total bitch but she did show some compassion and she’s growing :)

5: Christian Donnel // Ultimate Writer (Camel)
•Here’s where I start to get really not in the mood and just like I love the rest of these characters equally pretty much and they could all be interchanged

4: Elias Murchoff // Ultimate Male Witch (Spin)

3: Arabella Frankfort // Ultimate Mood Ring Reader (Sym)

2: Red Turbo // Ultimate Power Ranger Fan (Bigdizz)

1: Lucien Monette // Ultimate Mystic (Absol)
1596 days 8 hours ago
dawnpeacly
1596 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
A fashion show hosted by Arabella, Brenda, and Rin would be very iconic

open group

Danganronpa: Back To The Past

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!