This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pokepat’s Survivor Season 9 Applications

Topic » Pokepat’s Survivor Season 9..

2242 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Fill the application below for a chance at playing in Season 9 of Pokepat's Survivor! Remember, only apply for this group game if you are willing to commit to it, and spend time playing it. Season 9 will begin when I get enough applicants.

YOU MAY ONLY APPLY IF YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED IN MY GROUP GAME BEFORE.

First Name / Last Intial:
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking)
Are you a hero or villain?
How long have you been on Tengaged?
Skype (if any):
What do you bring to the game of survivor?
Activity Level [1-10]:
Mark all times that you can make:
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):
2242 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
- Aquali’s App -

First Name / Last Intial: Ali/M
Color Level: white
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking) Wanj survivor grenada   top 7 and l and j survivor geenland top 2

How long have you been on Tengaged? 1 month
Skype (if any): do not have

Are you a hero or villain: I would like to say hero but if the time calls for it .... just a little bit of a villain

As you will be able to see in the wanj series I bring commitment to play the game and to play it in a fair way and be loyal to people but still have a strategy and if necssary I can also bring drama

Activity Level [1-10]: 9
6 PM EST [●]
7 PM EST [●]
8 PM EST [●]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes
2241 days 20 hours ago
Cookie_13
First Name / Last Intial: Cassandra R
Color Level: White
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking) The Ninth Hunger Games- 24th
Are you a hero or villain? hero
How long have you been on Tengaged? a month
Skype (if any): none
What do you bring to the game of survivor? happiness and joy
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes!
2241 days 20 hours ago
naruto213
First Name / Last Intial: Timothy W.

Color Level: Dark Green

What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking) Its on my page

Are you a hero or villain? Hero

How long have you been on Tengaged? Over 5 years

Skype (if any):

What do you bring to the game of survivor? Messy, Shady confessionals and good gameplay

Activity Level [1-10]: 7

6 PM EST [] Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri
7 PM EST [] Same
8 PM EST [] Same

Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yaaaaaas
2241 days 19 hours ago
crusty2004
Larry W
Male
Turquoise
None im new
Villain
new
Instagram- crusty larry.03
love survivor

3:30 to 6:00 pm mon-fir
yes
2241 days 17 hours ago
king_lance
rst Name / Last Intial:landon m
Color Level:silver
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking) all of the ones on my profile
Are you a hero or villain? villain because i play dirty
How long have you been on Tengaged? two years
Skype (if any): i will have to make a new one for thus game
What do you bring to the game of survivor? i bring drama chaos strategy and entertainment
Activity Level [1-10]: 8
6 PM EST [] yes
7 PM EST []yes
8 PM EST []yes
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):yes i PROMISE to be active
2241 days 15 hours ago
TJ2807
First Name / Last Intial: TJ M.
Color Level: Gold
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking) see my page for some favs,  i have played a lot
Are you a hero or villain? both, depends on the mood ;)
How long have you been on Tengaged? around a year and a half, maybe a bit longer than that
Skype (if any): you have it
What do you bring to the game of survivor? Strong strategy and some entertainment.
Activity Level [1-10]: 9.4375761
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
2240 days 14 hours ago
NotNicky333
Fill the application below for a chance at playing in Season 9 of Pokepat's Survivor! Remember, only apply for this group game if you are willing to commit to it, and spend time playing it. Season 9 will begin when I get enough applicants.

YOU MAY ONLY APPLY IF YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED IN MY GROUP GAME BEFORE.

First Name / Last Intial: Nicky S
Color Level: TV Star
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking) I don't really know specifics, but ive played big brother, survivor, ultimate stars... and my placements are all over the place haha.
Are you a hero or villain? hero! :)
How long have you been on Tengaged? 3 and a half years.
Skype (if any): notnicky333starslol
What do you bring to the game of survivor? I bring a creative mindset, and new tactics to the game. As long as the majority of people aren't voting me, idc what happens!
Activity Level [1-10]: 8.5
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes.
2239 days 17 hours ago
Joshbb17
First Name / Last Intial: Josh W.
Color Level: Silver
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking): Bennets, Kolbys, Muds, WANJS, M&NS
Are you a hero or villain? A misunderstood villain
How long have you been on Tengaged? About 3 years i believe
Skype (if any):  JoshDuenas24
What do you bring to the game of survivor? I can either be sane and provide solid gameplay, or a rollercoaster of gameplay with quite a few victims.
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): YES
2237 days 20 hours ago
Plai
First Name / Last Initial: Sandrine K
Color Level: Yellow
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking): Cool Brother Remodeled
Are you a hero or villain? Villain, I don't care if you're my ally, if you are no use to game, you go home.
How long have you been on Tengaged? 3 months
Skype (if any): None
What do you bring to the game of survivor? I bring the drama, the betrayal and I will bring the strategy.
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): 100%
2233 days 16 hours ago
LordBaelish
First Name / Last Intial: Petyr B.
Color Level: White
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking) None.
Are you a hero or villain? Hero
How long have you been on Tengaged? Completely new to Tengaged. I have experience playing in ORGs however.
Skype (if any): robert.Schaefer40
What do you bring to the game of survivor? A completely new style of play that hasn't been seen on this website, and excited to make a mark.
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Absolutely!
2232 days 1 hour ago
ZacPed
First Name / Last Intial: Zac P
Color Level: Orange
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking): Burger Big Brother 1st, Jessie's fast survivor 3rd, danas survivor Africa 17th :( 
Are you a hero or villain? Villain
How long have you been on Tengaged? 8 months
Skype (if any): zac pedretti
What do you bring to the game of survivor? I will bring the drama and the strategy, and I could win comps if it comes down to it
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X] most days
8 PM EST [X]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):yes
2231 days 17 hours ago
Absol
First Name / Last Intial: jt p.
Color Level: blood
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking) ...too many. dont make me go list them all
Are you a hero or villain? villain
How long have you been on Tengaged? since like... 2011? 7 years? major.
Skype (if any): live:indigo.jt9
What do you bring to the game of survivor? these legs
Activity Level [1-10]: a light 7
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):
https://78.media.tumblr.com/c1b474ecdf727a50a5a8be297b1f2198/tumblr_inline_orpuvsfkS21rgqqjh_250.gif
2225 days 2 hours ago
dutchone29
First Name / Last Intial: Ferdi V.
Color Level: Purple
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking): All are on my profile, mostly Survivors / BigBrothers. One offsite Survivor game is not listed
Are you a hero or villain? Depends. Ultimately I just look out for my position in the game. As long as I can be a hero I will be. Which is most of the time, I do stuff for allies since that's how alliances work! But if you come for me, I'll return it if I see fit.
How long have you been on Tengaged? About 10 months! But I recently returned from a break that lasted since like November.
Skype (if any): ferdiv.tengaged@gmail.com
What do you bring to the game of survivor? A lot of willpower and perseverance, the will to make the game great and the urge to compete in games I love!
Activity Level [1-10]: 8 I think.
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
(These are less than ideal, I'm in CET aka EST+6 so 7 PM is already hard for me)
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): As long as I don't fall asleep I'll attend the challenges! The rest should be fine!
2224 days 23 hours ago
JSBReality
First Name / Last Intial: Jay S
Color Level: Black
What past group games have you participated in? (If any, put Group & Ranking) -  Their all on my profile
Are you a hero or villain? HERO
How long have you been on Tengaged? Almost 2 years i think?
Skype (if any): jayden sebastian (jsb logo
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes and if I dont remind me!
2223 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim m.
M
Tv star
Lot
Villain I guess
2 years
U have it
All
Sure

open group

Application Group | Hosting Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!