This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CIRCLE's 3rd HOUR!

Topic » CIRCLE's 3rd HOUR!

1486 days 21 hours ago
FedeBenna
- Someone used their "Let Me See You!" on MALACHI/JUAN/JACK peeking their Secret Vote and Special Skill!

- Someone used their "One More Please!" on STORMER giving them 1 additional Vote!

- Someone used their "One Less Please!" on TRIS/LUCA removing them 1 possible Vote!

- Someone used their "It's Not Your Time!" on RUBES giving him Immunity in this Hour!

- Someone used their "Let Me Say You Something!" on LUCA sending him a private anonymous mail!

- Someone obviously used their passive "Who's Against Me?" revealing themself who secretly voted for themself!

So, the "Outcome" of this 3rd Hour is...
...STORMER as the most voted ones!

(obviously I can't say you the amount of votes as the game wants to let you doubtful)

STORMER, you have to die...
1486 days 21 hours ago
FedeBenna
*an electric beam hits STORMER full, causing her instant death*
1486 days 21 hours ago
FedeBenna
*...bzzz...bzzz...the electronic voice breaks again in your darkened room*
<<Well well welll...STORMER is finally dead too...BUT, you all received an extra Task in this 3rd Hour!!>>
<<Yeah...and you really didn't satisfy us and our audience...some of you didn't even try to say publicly a single word...you are not collaborating...you are almost invisible...>>
<<Not that others did so better than these silent players...>>
<<Shhhh!! It's punishment time!!>>
1486 days 21 hours ago
FedeBenna
"Keep Talking"

Obviously, as you can see some of you didn't even say a single word...while it was requested to talk (even a lot possibly)...the punishment for those ones is, another Poll for our Audience!!!

https://tengaged.com/group/9338-circle-season-1-3rd-hour/poll/who-deserves-stay-alive-149247
Who deserves to stay alive?!
Here we have the silent players of this 3rd Hour:
- JUAN (SugarCrash)
- PIETRO (_Ravenclaw_)
- CAIO (fabianoo)
- JUSTIN (Girllover101)

The player who will get less votes than others...will instantly die! u.u

P.S. This Poll lasts 1hour irl...
1486 days 20 hours ago
FedeBenna
Our punishment for the "Keep Talking" Task shows us that:
...JUAN deserves to stay alive with 50% of votes...
...JUSTIN deserves to stay alive with 50% of votes...
...congrats to you two on staying!

BUT, we have a Tie instead of an instant death...in fact, PIETRO and CAIO both got 0% of votes...so...something different will happen in the next 4th Hour...see there...

open group

CIRCLE (Season 2) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!