This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

2245 days 16 hours ago
DrG2
POST YOUR SPEECH HERE FINAL 2
2245 days 16 hours ago
DrG2
Jury, you can ask as many as you want for this finalist, FireX and Nikki
2245 days 16 hours ago
RedsKanto
What was the role of honesty in yalls games?

For both finalists
2245 days 16 hours ago
FireX
2245 days 16 hours ago
DrG2
I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU FOR A REASON THAT I CANT TELL YOU NOW LOL
2245 days 16 hours ago
FireX
My honesty was probs to myself. I really wanted to make it far and i knew i was gonna have to play a dirty game. I made different alliance and played a social game rather then focus on winning every challenge.
2245 days 16 hours ago
bacon69
Congrats on F2 nikki and Fire

Why should you win over the person sitting next to you

What was your biggest game move

Do you like to eat bacon
2245 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Congrats on F2 nikki and Fire

Why should you win over the person sitting next to you

I should win over nikki because i came into this game with a target on my back and yet i am in F2.

I also played an amazing social game and won comps when i need 2. I was giving my all in everything. Its not easy to juggle alliances and challenges but i did.

What was your biggest game move

Socialy it was aligning with nikki becauae she became a loyal allie and i was able to have 1 less target on my back
Competition wise is winning final immunity against 2 tough as competitors

Do you like to eat bacon

Turkey bacon yes
2245 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
2/4 votes received
2245 days 15 hours ago
FireX
馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖
2245 days 15 hours ago
nikkiadlac
sorry i was so late answering, for those who havent voted yet - i would say i played a very honest game. i was completely loyal to fireX and told him when Red messaged me saying we should evict him. i only turned against fire when i realized he voted for me instead of who he told me to vote for. i think i should win over fire because i went into this game not knowing anything or anyone but i still made it to f2. i also think i proved myself my winning the math challenge as well as that challenge against bacon about game history. and yes i like bacon, anybody who does not like bacon has a problem loll
2245 days 15 hours ago
FireX
Ummm i already knew red was after me lol.
2245 days 15 hours ago
FireX
You and bacon both have no idea how to keep a secret which for me was great. You were loyal to me so tnxxxx 馃挆
2245 days 15 hours ago
FireX
I mean at least reds admitted i deserve to win but hes gonna vote against me because i already 1 aka BITTER ASS
2245 days 15 hours ago
FireX
GG
2245 days 15 hours ago
nikkiadlac
loll no problem. good luck!

open group

Jessie's Fast Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!