This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2272 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Now, Ariana, you may go!
2272 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Welcome To Movie Planet!

Logo: https://prnt.sc/ifaxcr

At Movie Planet we combine Thrills & Chills!

The park is separated into 7 different theme parks based on the most popular movie genres!
The genres that have their own portions are: Comedy, Horror, Romance, Action, Sci Fi, Fantasy, and Musical!

Promo: https://flipagram.com/f/1NbQWSLqmL5/embed

Each genre themes park has rides and restaurants following the theme!

For Example:

In the Horror park you can find the “Survive The Night” ride where patrons can partake on a 15 minute ride of terror where their goal is to survive. The restaurant “Scarily Good” focuses on meats to keep that Slasher vibe!

In the Romance park there is the classic Romance Tunnel where lovers can find love! The parks restaurant “Love At First Bite” focuses in on romantic foods for two!

In the Action Park patrons can experience high velocity rides such as “Quantum Leap”, “Fast & Furious”, “Speed”., etc. The parks restaurant “Dine & Dash” includes foods with names that are a play on words of actual Action movies!

Every Wednesday at the Musical Park there is an “Upcoming Artist” concert which is free with regular park entry. Artists who are on their way to Stardom will perform to help reach a wider audience. Every Sunday we will have BIG names perform including Ariana Grande, Britney Spears, Bruno Mars, etc! This is also free with regular park entry!

**FOOD**
Below you will find a little sample of 3 of the menus included at their respective genre parks.
https://goo.gl/dSj3qk

**MOVIES**
Every park has a movie theater that runs every day 9 AM - Midnight and only shows movies (new and old) that are within the genre that that part is dedicated to.

Entry Prices:
Adult (18+): $35
Senior (70+): $18
Child (0-17): $10
Military (Veteran or Active): FREE! (With Proof)
**All of these prices include access to EVERY genre park as well as whatever activities are occurring within that genre (Concerts, Movie showings, etc).**
2272 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Good Luck Kevin!
2272 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
This was my first time ever making a video so I apologize in advance
2272 days 19 hours ago
DJ2722
*standing ovation*
2272 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
We have discussed it and we have decided a decision
2272 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*holds Kevin's hand*
2272 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Lady, gentleman, you 2 have certainly been the stars of the season and I’m so proud of both of you
2272 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You not only have been shining stars apart, you even formed a friendship and scripted relationship for challenges of sorts
2272 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You all have had tasks where you both shined, but this is about the now
2272 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You both clearly could’ve won tonight, but one person proved to me right now, I don’t need a final boardroom, your work have spoken for yourself
2272 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*nods*
2272 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I would let Ari say final words, but since Kevin isn’t here and it’s mostly decided, i won’t give anyone an unfair advantage
2272 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
One of you had a very good idea, one of you had a very good idea AND EXECUTION
2272 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ariana, you’ve brought it since the start, only attended one boardroom - which was when both teams went to boardroom - and have constantly killed it task after task and won your way here basically

Kevin, you might have been to boardrooms but you were never even CONSIDERED to be fired and you really have produced memorable material this entire time and it’s clear you’ve been a contender from the start too

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!