This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #5

Topic » Boardroom #5

2264 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2264 days 14 hours ago
DJ2722
I think the decision is clear -sits down-
2264 days 14 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Hello.
2264 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*sits down*

Great job everyone!
2264 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
There are no real teams now, so I’ll just start off with giving you all a chance to say what you all think of your performance personally today
2264 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Do either of now you have any questions about my presentation? Anything to maybe help me clear the air?
2264 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Wow me @ autocorrect Fucking up my grammar
2264 days 14 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Is there a certain order we're following for our performance, or can we just say what we want to say?

Also, do any of you (Ms. Hilton or Ms. Justice) have any questions for me about my presentation?
2264 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
We thought you did very well, Ariana! Why not make the obvious Starbucks reference, very disappointing
2264 days 14 hours ago
Zuelke
Kaseyhope101
There are no real teams now, so I’ll just start off with giving you all a chance to say what you all think of your performance personally today

I'm proud of my performance today.  I had a rough go in the beginning, but I think I brought my A game to the presentation.  Some may say that I acted unprofessionally on the stage, but I am a performer, after all, and the business I'm familiar with is music and entertainment.  I think I worked smarter and not harder - not boring any of you with essays or resumes from this game.  All I had and have is my talents.
2264 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
0 min agoKaseyhope101
We thought you did very well, Ariana! Why not make the obvious Starbucks reference, very disappointing

WYM?
2264 days 14 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Gonna cut to the chase, its clear I didn't perform to the best of my ability today but I'm not gonna make an excuse for it. Today wasn't my challenge and I can see why that could get me fired but I've shown throughout the competition that I'm a force to be reckoned with. I've come up with interesting scripts and restaurant ideas and I don't think I should be eliminated. I wasn't going to change Joanne in any way for this challenge. I came into this competition as Joanne and I was always gonna stick by it. So yeah she would've stolen the pin.
2264 days 14 hours ago
Cryptspartan
I think that I did really well. I felt that I included a poster that summarized why I should become your Celebrity Apprentice, Ms. Hilton, and I also used pins that symbolized my campaign. I was prepared in my presentation, and the entire presentation explained my poster and pins. My song was relevant to my campaign, and it represented who I am.
2264 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
4 min agoKaseyhope101

I'm very proud of what I did today. I think I showed my creativity as well as what I've done throughout this game...looking back I'm very happy with the turnout
2264 days 14 hours ago
DJ2722
Question to all

Who do you all think should be eliminated?
2264 days 14 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Who do you all think should be eliminated?

I can't really say that one of us should be eliminated. Sure, in most Apprentice seasons you would get fired if you can't answer a question, but everybody here worked hard. Each of us has had a moment during this season in which we've showed effort, and everybody deserves to be here. The fact that we've all survived boardrooms shows that we want to win this game.

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!