This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #3

Topic » Boardroom #3

2304 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
But you didn't say it had to be original, you said we needed to make a pilot for a TV show. Our pilot would be WAY more likely to be picked up by a TV station.

I didn’t think we had to state we like originality
2304 days 10 hours ago
DJ2722
I thought the logo was the best part. My only nitpick is that there were celebrities cutting off the name
2304 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
The logo’s for both teams were very well done
2304 days 10 hours ago
Bjorn
Unfortunate consequence of trying to fit in 5 celebrities into such an obstructive logo (Thanks CBS).
2304 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
What ideas would you have suggested had you not been allegedly ostracized?

a holocaust drama, i even made a script for it

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tXQahZFuosD1Fv7IUarRqxJ2nqPHKxLNFXcdRRqaFf4/edit?usp=sharing
2304 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
welll... a holocaust comedy
2304 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
LLFKAJEJEJADJJSJWJZJCJSJA IDEHEHTGFE D FBSNJEJRJEJSDBF I AL DMEJEJWJFKEJSNS I CANT
2304 days 10 hours ago
Bjorn
I wanted the celebrities (especially youtwo ladies) to be prominently displayed, rather than dots in the corner (Like team Zeal's).
2304 days 10 hours ago
DJ2722
Yikes

But like, at least you did something?
2304 days 10 hours ago
Zuelke
Are you goons fucking joking? 

Britney already had that script written for something else.  She didn’t even include us in it.
2304 days 10 hours ago
Bjorn
And even when I obstructed the logo, I tried to do it the most pleasingly-looking way possible.
2304 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
you would have been sheryl and jimbo.. the 2 leads
2304 days 10 hours ago
Bjorn
Why didn't you PM us that script, Britney?
2304 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
nobody talked to me and listened when i asked to make a script so i kept it for myself to show to our lovely host in case i got attacked
2304 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I think we have made a decision, but I’ll let you finish your conversation thing!

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!