This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #3

Topic » Boardroom #3

2289 days 5 hours ago
Bjorn
You did not ask to do anything, Britney.
2289 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
Zuelke
That’s a lie.  I told Britney that either her or Arnold were presenting, and she told me that I should present because “I wrote the script.”

actually you ASKED who should present it and i thought it was only fair that whoever wrote the script should present it and show off THEIR work
2289 days 5 hours ago
Bjorn
Britney your exact PM in response to Azealia's script was: i like it!
2289 days 5 hours ago
Bjorn
So yo udidn'y give ANY critical feedback about the script.
2289 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
Bjorn
You did not ask to do anything, Britney.

also a lie, i asked at least 3 times to do anything

clearly these 2 have some sort of alliance and have been plotting to throw me under the bus
2289 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
And Britney I said that I am not going to do all the work.  That was your opportunity to step up to the plate.
2289 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
no azalea i said if you wrote the script you should present it to show off your work
that makes sense
2289 days 5 hours ago
Bjorn
And unlike Britney, I DID step up. I made the logo and I Presented.
2289 days 4 hours ago
Zuelke
And then I said no! Der dee der!  I am not going to do everything
2289 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
they have an alliance or something.
i offerred many times to do something and was flat out ignored. probably some ploy to get me fired, i deserve to stay here and fight
2289 days 4 hours ago
Zuelke
The bare minimum of what Kelly did was say “i like it!” whenever I sent the script.  And then when I asked who was going to present, she piled the responsibility back onto me.  At least Arnold listened to me.
2289 days 4 hours ago
Bjorn
Ms. Hilton and Ms. Justice, this he-said-she-said nonsense is getting us nowhere.
Do you have any feedback to give to us?
2289 days 4 hours ago
Zuelke
Arnold and I actually brainstormed what the script would be about.  Kelly said nothing in that regard
2289 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay order in court, ladies and Arnold
2289 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
im a victim of ganging up on, i tried my best offerred my services but ultimately my team decided to be cliquey and not include me

not my fault that i was sabotaged

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!