This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task #3

Topic » Task #3

2292 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay New formed teams
2292 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Time for your new presentations

I’ll mail everyone to get a check in first but

It is time!
2292 days 3 hours ago
Bjorn
Alright.
2292 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Hi
2292 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
We’ll see if the special 3rd judge gets in contact with me but for now let’s just say it’s Victoria!
2292 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, this task was to make a TV show pilot!

Azealia
And
Kevin were your project managers!
2292 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
But due to scheduling errors Kevin can’t pressnt, so Ariana, you can go first in his place
2292 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ms. Hilton, Ms. Justice, and Judge #3,
Team Zeal would like to present:

Quit Playing Games with My Heart

https://prnt.sc/ibq0pf

Ariana Grande and Kevin Durant are in love. The only problem is that they are separated because of everything they have to do. Ariana is in Paris, France, performing on her world tour; Kevin is in California, practicing for the NBA Finals. Will these lovers find a way to make it work? They've got Ariana's best friend, Joanne the Scammer, to help them. Or do they? All of these questions will be answered when you watch QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART.

Theme Song (Thinking Bout You):

Pilot Script: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L-GHVBerGEZzHeTQrVqmgXAmMWY-D6hz5-erRDaaw9I/edit?usp=sharing
2292 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, that’s hot. But now onto the other team.

Azealia, you got the stage
2292 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Or is Arnold presenting, either one!
2292 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
oh my
2292 days 2 hours ago
Bjorn
I will present.
2292 days 2 hours ago
Bjorn
Ladies, I know you love reality TV just as much as I do. And what brought to this site was your love for Big Brother, so we thought it would be cool to do Celebrity Big Brother.

Femme Fatales presents:

https://youtu.be/58UXX7yUicI

Logo: https://i.imgur.com/6r32y0B.jpg

Script: Julie Chen:  Previously on Celebrity Big Brother, Arnold won the Head of Household competition!

Arnold:  I am ze Ech oh Ech.  I am feeling gud.

Julie Chen:  He nominted Azealia and Britney for eviction, leaving Azealia to go on a racist tirade.

Azealia:  Fuck you nazdy ass racist crackers, I am DONE with this fucking shit show.

Victoria:  Enjoy 5th place, sweetie!  Hope you vote for me in jury.

Azealia:  I will cast a fucking spell on your coconut headass if you keep talking.

Julie Chen:  Meanwhile, Britney handled her nomination with tears.

*cut to Britney sobbing into the bathroom mirror as she shaves her hair off*

Paris (DR):  Britney is getting her hair all over my curling iron!  SO not hot.

Julie:  Arnold then went on to win the POV competition, securing his nomset.  Now Azealia and Britney face eviction tonight, but not everything is so cut and dry.  Let’s talk to the HouseGuests.

*Julie turns to the monitor where angry Azealia and bewigged Britney hold hands on the nomination chair.*

Julie:  HouseGuests, it’s time for the eviction.  Either Azealia or Britney will be evicted tonight...or will they?

*Britney takes off her wig, revealing a Coup d’Etat resting atop her bald head.*

Britney:  I have decided to take me and Azealia off the chopping block.

*Arnold, Paris, and Victoria all are shocked.*

Azealia:  You all tried me.  Fucking faggots.

Julie:  That leaves Arnold no choice but to nominate Paris and Victoria in their stead.

Arnold:  I am zo zorry my beauties.

Victoria:  Shut up, you old German fart!

Arnold:  :(

Julie:  By a vote of 212 to Freak the Freak Out, Victoria Justice, you have been evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house.

Azealia:  Bye bye, VicWHOREia.

Victoria:  Oh, pish posh!  This isn’t the last you’ll see of me!  I will return to television one day, just like Shannon Elizabeth!

Azealia:  But it won’t be for another twenty years, boo boo.  And by that time your white ass skin will have already started wrinkling in your thirties.  Bye bye, whitey!

*Victoria self combusts*

Julie: Wow, what a crazy episode!  Tune in next Thursday for the next live eviction and third BattleBack competition of the season.  Good night, America!

*Episode closes out with Azealia and Britney twerking on Victoria’s black and white picture.*
2292 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
wow! 2 completely different concepts
2292 days 2 hours ago
Bjorn
Thank you for allowing us to share our love for Big Brother with you.
And we here at Femme Fatales feel like you 2 ladies especially embody what it means to be a Celebrity.

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!