This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #2 [Team Zeal]

Topic » Boardroom #2 [Team Zeal]

2292 days 11 hours ago
Obstreperous
See, I even asked what can I do, our PM barely gave any direction. But I still managed to do everything I asked for.
2292 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Donald, why should Kevin get fired? That’s a new concept
2292 days 11 hours ago
DJ2722
People requesting my dismissal has nothing to do with the task at hand, but noted.
2292 days 11 hours ago
Bjorn
Notation is all I asked for, ma'am.
2292 days 11 hours ago
Obstreperous
I think as Project Manager, Kevin did a really bad job. A total mess.
His ideas sucked and his leadership skills were worse. The screenshot he sent PROVES I tried to do all that I can in the task and I did that. I did everything the Project Manager asked which is exactly what is the name of the game.

I did NOT agree with his decisions though. Just looking at this all, the reason we lost is due to the decisions made by the Project Manager. For those simple reasons enough, I believe he should be fired.
2292 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Why did you not dispute his ideas then?
2292 days 11 hours ago
DJ2722
And to follow up that question, what ideas did you propose would be a better replacement product?
2292 days 11 hours ago
Obstreperous
If I survive this Boardroom I intent to give me 100% in the tasks moving forward and to claim the role as next Project Manager to prove that I am a capable and good Apprentice candidate.
2292 days 11 hours ago
Obstreperous
I didn't want to cause waves because it was clear from the beginning those two had a partnership together. I'm on the outs, I was always on the outs. It was clear from the first minute of the task that those two had it out for me.
2292 days 11 hours ago
Cryptspartan
I asked my team multiple times how the petition looked. This was basically asking if they liked it or if they had suggestions. Although I was the Project Manager, Donald could have told me about any suggestions he had for the petition. However, there were no suggestions made.
2292 days 11 hours ago
Bjorn
Ms. Hilton and Ms. Justice, If you feel it's in your best judgment to give Donald a second chance over keeping Kevin, I can support it.
2292 days 11 hours ago
Obstreperous
Our PM asked how the LOOK itself of the petition was. It looked fine, but I didn't like what the actual petition itself was about.
2292 days 11 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Donald, you should've said that. My mail just asked, "What do you think?" There was nothing in the mail about the looks of the petition or the information. The broad question was posed in order to get suggestions on how the petition could improve.
2292 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
So Arnold, do you believe Kevin could potentially be held accountable for this loss?
2292 days 11 hours ago
DJ2722
I also would like to bring this back to the fact of multis.

Donald would be the one to disagree to the “multi problem” as he did multi me out of a fake stars game, in which he could’ve been using that time to spam for petition signatures

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!