This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #2 [Team Zeal]

Topic » Boardroom #2 [Team Zeal]

2275 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
We can start this now but since BBCeleb is on this will sorta be an extended thing
2275 days 22 hours ago
Cryptspartan
hi
2275 days 22 hours ago
Bjorn
Hello
2275 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kevin Durant, I’ll start with you.

As PM, do you feel any sense of responsibility for ending up here?

I will note however, that this is 90% the lack of signatures, had you even gotten like 5, you could’ve had a better chance at winning this - but only 2 was way too offputting for me
2275 days 22 hours ago
Cryptspartan
As PM, do you feel any sense of responsibility for ending up here?

Not that much. I put all of my effort into the presentation part, and I spammed my life off. I specifically told my team what they could do to help, and the fact that we didn't get many signatures upsets me. I also ensured that everybody was okay with the petition, but nobody made suggestions. In summary, I did as much as I could while being the Project Manager for this task.
2275 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
(Sorry I’m being delayed BBCeleb)

So, who communicated with you the most this task?
2275 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Donald or Arnold basically?
2275 days 22 hours ago
Bjorn
I would like to point out that my team members are both currently AFK.
2275 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay Arnold, I’ll speak to you then.

Was it true you spammed both of the people who signed?
2275 days 22 hours ago
Bjorn
Yes.
I spammed a total of 42 people with the following message:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cm8f2uFq26ZydXak7wP4_BGdOgJKKtVwT88-0oPMY9I/edit?usp=sharing
After reading this, PM Kaseyhope101 the following message: I sign Team Zeal's petition.
I'll plus back any spam.

And 2 of them were Cromatique and lhooper902976
2275 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
So should that give you a safety card?
2275 days 22 hours ago
Bjorn
Not necessarily. I presented it more in an effort to show that despite Kevin's words, I did work hard.
2275 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Did you all communicate and such in an efficient fashion? Would you say that you all did work hard despite not doing strong in spamming?
2275 days 22 hours ago
Bjorn
To state it honestly, the communication was minimal at best.
But what Kevin didn't say is that very little communication came from his as well.
2275 days 22 hours ago
Bjorn
To answer the second question, I feel like more could've been done, but I do feel like effort was put out by all.
2275 days 22 hours ago
Cryptspartan
(Sorry I was doing something else)

So, who communicated with you the most this task?

Arnold communicated with me a lot. We talked throughout the task, and he got some signatures. I haven't really seen Donald active. Although he replied a few times, I haven't seen much activity from him in the past two tasks.

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!