This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task #2

Topic » Task #2

2276 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This task (as all others) is a not live 24 hours-ish challenge but not really 24 hours - it ends at 9 PM est. tomorrow

You’ll all be starting a petition (btw I swear I planned this in advance - NO FIRE VICTORIA JUSTICE PETITIONS PLS) -

One person will write this petition out
Either the same or another person will make a document paint type thing that writes this petition out in a design form (like the poster but it says what the petition is on it)
And the rest of your group or the same person or 2 will spam people to send me a MAIL NOT A SKYPE MESSAGE that says - “I sign ______ (team names) _____ petition”

The scoring system is still being worked out but it’s about 50/50 - 50% the petition/document and 50% signatures

You have less than 24 hours, so you can work the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow basically!
2276 days 22 hours ago
DJ2722
NO FIRE VICTORIA JUSTICE PETITIONS PLS

I pee’d
2276 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Since Loopspeare quit, if the men lose, all 3 go to boardroom
2276 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
The PM’s make yourself known publicly when decided as they’ll be pitching the idea tomorrow alongside when I reveal how many signers you both had
2276 days 21 hours ago
Cryptspartan
I'll be project manager
2276 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I will be project manager
2276 days ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay everyone
2276 days ago
Kaseyhope101
It’s time for your presentations

I’ll message all of you to begin
2276 days ago
DJ2722
😇
2276 days ago
Cryptspartan
hi
2276 days ago
Kaseyhope101
This challenge got my PM’s blasting! But like there’s a clear winner in that area

But it’s presentation time!
2276 days ago
Obstreperous
Hi!
2276 days ago
Kaseyhope101
The men. Team Zeal. Crypt, you can go first
2276 days ago
Cryptspartan
Dear Ms. Hilton and Ms. Justice,
I'm sure that you are informed about the issue of multis around Tengaged. It's an issue that has been plaguing the site for years. Every time someone looks at the blogs page, there's a top blog concerning multis. Team Zeal hopes to put a stop to this. We present our petition to ban all Tengaged multis:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cm8f2uFq26ZydXak7wP4_BGdOgJKKtVwT88-0oPMY9I/edit

If this petition is passed, it will permanently ban all multis from Tengaged. Multis have been corrupting the site in two main ways:

1. Changing voting outcomes. Tengaged allows one vote per user in all polls, which includes group game polls and Stars. The use of a multi (or multis) allows somebody to vote more than once, which completely changes the voting outcome and helps somebody win. This is similar to voting twice at an election.

2. Getting free T$. Nowadays, there are organizations such as Charity Game Givers that give many users free T$ for betting on the chosen winner. However, multis allow users to gain free T$. By filling a game with multis, a user is almost guaranteed a win.

Now that you see how multis are changing the perception of Tengaged, I hope that you agree with Team Zeal. Thank you for listening.
2276 days ago
Kaseyhope101
That’s hot, Femme Fatales, Ariana, you may go
2276 days ago
DJ2722
-slight applause-

open group

The NEW Kasey’s Celebrity Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!