This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1

Topic » Tribal Council #1

2246 days 1 hour ago
RL10
Votes are due at 9 PM EST. Tribal will be at 9:30 EST.

If you would like a question, please state that you would like one below.
2246 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
IWANT A QUESTION
2246 days 1 hour ago
Sloth_Roman
Question
2246 days 1 hour ago
DeCarter
question
2246 days 1 hour ago
RL10
Tristyn - First tribal in this season, how does one vote in the first tribal?

Sloth - How does the two tribes going to tribal at the same time change the way you vote this tribal?

Carter - Do you see the tribes voting together or is there already divisions in the tribes that could cause anyone to be voted out?
2246 days 1 hour ago
DeCarter
Carter - Do you see the tribes voting together or is there already divisions in the tribes that could cause anyone to be voted out?

I believe in this first vote it is crucial for tribes to stick together as this sets the tone for the season but who knows it's Survivor there are bound to be people who flip due to pre-existing relationships.

As I mentioned this at the premiere, this is the best tribe ever. Therefore, I believe we will come up on top with no one being voted out from our tribe.
2246 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
ON WHO S ACTIVE ON OTHER TRIBE JEFF
2246 days ago
TMAN54445
WHERE SLOTH
2245 days 19 hours ago
Garrett5
question
2245 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
How does the two tribes going to tribal at the same time change the way you vote this tribal?

As this game has a lot of inactives I think its just a game of numbers. But things can change and i think they will...
2245 days 11 hours ago
RL10
Garrett - How does the thought of people possibly not going home after they're voted out affect the vote?
2245 days 8 hours ago
Cookie_13
i want a question!
2245 days 7 hours ago
RL10
Cassandra - How does this vote affect the tribes after this tribal?
2245 days 7 hours ago
RedWing91
Ill take one
2245 days 6 hours ago
RL10
Red - Is there going to split vote between the two tribes or are people going to all vote their own different ways?
2245 days 5 hours ago
aec1993
I would love to be.asksd question

open group

R&L's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!