This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1

Topic » Tribal Council #1

2257 days 7 hours ago
RL10
Alan - Will we see tribes vote together against the other tribe to help numbers moving forward or will we see votes going everywhere?
2257 days 7 hours ago
aec1993
In my opinion, I think that votes are going everywhere. Especially having this twist where both tribes go to tribal and vote 1 person off. Things are gonna get ugly and messy. We just hope for the best. Anyway the person voted off will not be voted out so, it’s another twist to look out for.
2257 days 4 hours ago
DeCarter
are votes closed?
2257 days 4 hours ago
RL10
Yep
2257 days 4 hours ago
RL10
I will begin tribal
2257 days 4 hours ago
DeCarter
cool how does tribal worksssss
2257 days 4 hours ago
DeCarter
* walks into tribal with tribe*
2257 days 4 hours ago
RL10
*Both tribes walk in*

Behind each of you is a torch, please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. This is a ritual in Survivor, fire represents your life in this game. Fire is out, so are you.
2257 days 4 hours ago
DeCarter
*grabs torch and dip into fire*

in awe about how tribal council looks
2257 days 4 hours ago
RL10
Well, first of all, welcome to your first tribal council, we are currently inside a pyramid in the middle of the desert, so it will be a little cool in here.
2257 days 4 hours ago
DeCarter
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-malakal/images/d/de/Dip_torch.gif
2257 days 4 hours ago
RL10
I already asked most of you questions, so now let's get to business with the first vote of the season.
2257 days 4 hours ago
DeCarter
* takes a seat *
2257 days 4 hours ago
RL10
*Everyone goes to vote*
2257 days 4 hours ago
RL10
I'll go tally the votes

open group

R&L's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!