This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TUC Day 6: Isle De Coco

Topic » TUC Day 6: Isle De Coco

2175 days 12 hours ago
Dmpwb45
“The coconuts are back... But this time they want... Revenge?”

The challenge will play as an exact opposite of it’s original version. In the original version, you needed to find matches to destroy other players plates (lives). This version, the coconuts will be the ones attacking you!

Last time you guessed two tiles in an attempt to find a match. This time you’ll be guessing one tile at a time. If you get a match, the coconuts will load themselves and aim at you. You and your opponent will then go into “sudden death mode”. If the aimed at player can respond the fastest, they’ll be safe. If the opposite player bests them, the aimed at player will lose a life

The game will end once a player loses all 3 lives OR when all the pairs have been found.

Do you guys remember enough from last time or should I go deeper into the rules?
The grid is 1-6 and A-F
2175 days 12 hours ago
mysterygame2
whats "sudden death mode"
2175 days 12 hours ago
Dmpwb45
It's like when you had to duel. I'll tell you guys to wait and then when I say "Go" you have to say "Post" or anything you want really. Just be the fastest
2175 days 12 hours ago
Dmpwb45
If you guys are good say "Ready". You have till 15 after before we need to start
2175 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
I think I get it.
2175 days 12 hours ago
mysterygame2
aight whatever lets just do this.
2175 days 12 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Great! All you gotta do is pick a tile and then I'll tell you if we receive a match
2175 days 12 hours ago
mysterygame2
Ready
2175 days 12 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Nolan can go first since he checked in first. The grid is A-F and 1-6

Do you guys need a visual?
2175 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
I think we're good
2175 days 12 hours ago
mysterygame2
no
2175 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
So just clarifying, we don't want matches right.
2175 days 12 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Great! Then go ahead Nolan
2175 days 12 hours ago
mysterygame2
Alright well F3
2175 days 12 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Yup, matches are bad (but you still have a chance to recover) It just puts you in jeopardy
2175 days 12 hours ago
Dmpwb45
F3: Purple Square

Nova you're up

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!