This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hunger Games Winner + Announcement

Topic » Hunger Games Winner +..

2248 days 3 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Novamax243! In second place and also immune is me2013, who received a nom swap too. Emmett fell 10 minutes short of immunity, but is leaving with a Mystery Key in third

馃毃ANNOUNCEMENT馃毃

Nova is in charge of nominating 3 people by tomorrow at 5pmPT (That's about 23 hours). That means this is the time frame to use Mystery Keys to save yourself or allies. You have 23 hours from now to do this. Message me when you want to use a key and hopefully you snag yourself something good!

Items such as the Nomination Swap must be used AFTER the first set of nominations are made (Like a POV). After 5pmPT tomorrow when the first set of noms are released, there will open a window I like to call "Item Time". This is when you can use those items, but you must post publicly on the forum you doing so. That way other people can use their items if what you did affected their plan. Whatever the noms are when the "Item Time" window closes will be the final set

Items such as the Immunity Hammer can be used before the first set of noms (to get them up right at the start) or after the noms (in an attempt to backdoor someone). As a reminder, you can destroy someones immunity, but it's up to the HOH to find a replacement nominee (Unless it's a nom swap)

I've mailed everyone a list of items they have. You can choose to save them or use them, up to you. If you didn't get a mail, you have no items
2248 days 2 hours ago
Dmpwb45
(I'll be updating this when people use immunity, so Nova can think over his options)
2248 days 2 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Phil uses his key and grabs immunity. Phil is now immune
2248 days 1 hour ago
Dmpwb45
Emmett uses his key and grabs immunity. Emmett is now immune
2248 days 1 hour ago
Dmpwb45
Brittany uses her key and grabs immunity. Brittany is now immune
2247 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Wow probs should have gotten a key lol

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!