This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rainbow Rescue Hero!

Topic » Rainbow Rescue Hero!

2267 days 21 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Philip13 wins the Raindow Rescue Immunity! He gets to kiss whatever gender of royalty he’d like *smooch*

Novamax, Redwing and Philip all completed one ladder so they each get a Mystery Key. If this is your first time reviving a Mystery Key, you’ll be mailed the description for it. If you’re a repeat winner, it’s up to you to keep track of your keys (but I keep a record so don’t hesitate to ask).

Phil however gets a second Mystery Key for winning the challenge AND earns the ability to grant 2 other houseguests immunity. If you’re currently dead in the Episodes Challenge, Phil’s immunities are the only things that can save you from nomination (Besides the mercy of the HOH)

Phil has until 5pmPT tomorrow to make a decision on who he’s gonna save. (About 11 hours and 35 minutes from now). When you know your answer Phil, post it here and explain why (only if you’d like). I’ll update the front page when I see the decision

Goodluck everyone!
2267 days 13 hours ago
Philip13
I’ve been thinking about this. I was so open to people coming to talk to me and honestly if anyone had I would’ve saved them but nobody approached me.

With that being said I’ve decided to save LaFierceBrittany2 and Obstreperous.

Good luck everyone else.
2267 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Thanks for your decision Phil !
2267 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Thank you so much, Phil!

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!