This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jigsaw Winner(s)

Topic » Jigsaw Winner(s)

2266 days 13 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Congratulations Nova for winning the HOH with 5/5 wins! Because you're the new HOH, you get to nominate any 4 houseguests that aren't immune. Because you're the new HOH, the immunity you won from the first puzzle will trickle down to the player in second since it's no longer needed for you

Immunities from the Puzzle Challenge

Puzzle 1
Immunity : RedWing91 (in 2nd)
Puzzle 2
Immunity : me2013 (in 2nd)
Puzzle 3
Immunity : RL10 (in 4th)
Puzzle 4
Immunity : Hufus (in 2nd)
Puzzle 5
Immunity : mysterygame2 (in 2nd)

You can begin thinking about your decision now, but you cannot make a solid choice until after the final immunities are granted later today @5pmPT (Exactly 3 and a half hours from now)

If you don't have an immunity yet, your last chance are these two options

Frat House Party
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21288667

Reward Challenge B
https://tengaged.com/group/9305-dmpwbs-ultimate-challenge-revamp-prize/forum/topic/21288665

Final Reminder:
For the frat house challenge, I'll be taking a screenshot of the frat page at exactly 5pmPT. If your plan is to squeeze in at the end and quickly make some star changes, thats possible but risky. The best strategy is for everyone to be on the same page before the clock strikes, but it's all up to you :)

Goodluck everyone!
2266 days 13 hours ago
me2013
If everyone in the frat gets a mystery key, shouldn't everyone who participated in the other challenge (B) get a mystery key too?
2266 days 10 hours ago
Dmpwb45
The frat challenge was more of a commitment I felt. Also I expected more people to participate in the Reward Challenge B, so I couldn’t give everyone a key. I knew there wouldn’t be a lot of Frat Challenge winners, so that’s why I chose it

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!