This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jigsaw Madness Alt. (Reward B)

Topic » Jigsaw Madness Alt. (Reward B)

2270 days 10 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Sorry if this Alt. Challenge is a tad repetitive. To fit with the theme of this week, it's another Jigsaw Puzzle. This time with almost 100 pieces! With a puzzle this annoying, it's probably something you'll only want to attempt once. You know the drill by now, finish the puzzle on your Jigsaw Planet account and make sure you snag the Highscore.

Now although this is an alternative challenge for players who won't do the Frat House Party, I won't limit it to just that. If players participating in the FHP want to compete in this challenge too, I can't and won't stop them. Anyone can win this challenge, it's just a second reward for the week. The winner of this challenge will receive a Mystery Key and individual immunity. If by chance the winner is already immune, they'll still receive the key and I'll continue down the Highscore list until rewarding the next best player immunity

This challenge is technically labeled as a "Weekly Challenge" meaning you have anytime from now until Friday @5pmPT to complete it and get the best score. Goodluck!
https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1f38a01afad4

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!