This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Saw Expectations and Limitations

Topic » Saw Expectations and..

2288 days 3 hours ago
Dmpwb45
I was going to release the rules on Friday as the players progressed through the game, but realized Team 1 would get a disadvantage being the first ones to compete, so this will prepare everyone equally. When your Team's day comes, you'll be set up in a series of traps and scenarios. Each trap will be different, but the gameplay style will stay the same. Players each get 20HP. That needs to last you ALL THE WAY until Sunday (If you survive Round 1), so save your health as best you can

You and your teammates actions will affect how the game progresses and how health will be lost. This will be a roleplaying game, so it'll operate similar to other roleplaying games on and off Tengaged (I'll explain in a sec, but if the concept still confuses you, check out these Group Games for inspiration)

https://tengaged.com/group/9223-survival-story-1/forum
https://tengaged.com/group/9184-until-dawn-s1/forum

All actions must be smushed between "Star keys" (*) a correct action for sitting would be *Sits* Decently simple. You can also talk to each other as much as you want, just don't do any actions until you're ready. Pulling levers, pressing buttons, playing tapes all have the possibility of starting a timer or event. Once that happens I'll ask everyone if they're "Ready" (since everyone reads at different paces). Everyone present MUST say "Yes" within 3 minutes or I'll just start the timer anyways. I'll then link you to an online timer program and all you have to do is open the link and the timer will start for you. When it's over, an alert will sound. From that point on no more decisions can be made. Like I said before each trap is different, so I can't even give a multi use example, but just remember. Click the timer link, complete actions before it ends.

What type of actions can you do? Here's a few things you can do

Personal Actions (Players Needed :1) - Personal actions are the most basic action. It's you doing something for yourself. You can do whatever you want since you're in control of your own actions. The only exception is if you try to do something impossible (For example *Blasts through the ceiling*) I'll let you know if an action is possible or not

Actions in a teammates absence (Players Needed :1) - This is what I referred to before about the possibility of showing up late or not at all and still winning. If your teammate/friend drags you through the entire game, that's actually a possibility. But it'll be way way harder and the odds aren't in your favour. Any player can commit an action for somebody else not present. If you get out of your trap early and want to save someone else, go for it! With that being said, you can't say *Trevor unlocks his cuff*, you'd have to say *I unlock Trevor's cuff*. From this point on Trevor would be unconscious, but still alive. Someone will have to drag him in his absence and complete all his actions for him. If your team wants to go for this option, you can trade off "Trevor duty" meaning one person doesn't have to do it forever and you can alternate. You can trade off if your team wishes, but someone always has to be competing for him and bringing them into the next room. If at any moment an unconscious player shows up, they'll just "wake up" and play as if they never were gone

Mutiny Actions (Players Needed :More than half) - These will get intense. Whenever doing an action that goes against an active players wishes, you'll need a majority agreement. Eventually you'll come along challenges that require one person to risk their life solely in a trap. If you can't come to an agreement, you can choose to force somebody into the trap. In order to do that, you must have the majority of the people agreeing with you.

Mutiny Actions in a teammates absence (Players Needed :Variant) - Obviously if someone is unconscious they can't fight back... But their friends can. Let's say Maria carries Trevor ALL the way into the final room and Jacob decides to sacrifice Trevor. Maria can go against Trevor and then it'll be a 1-1 split. In order for Maria to keep Trevor safe she needs more people helping HER than Jacob has. Neither side needs the majority, but they need the most agreeing. In this case, other teammates are more than welcome to stay neutral, but if it remains a tie I'll flip for it. Something to consider for this option. The unconscious person will obviously die seeing as they are unable to compete, but the challenge will be completed whether a person lives or not...

That's it! Watch your health and complete actions to stay alive. If you lose all your health, you'll be sent to the ICU where you'll wait eviction. Health will be constantly updated on the front page, so check that if you can't remember how much you have. The technicals on which trap takes what amount of health will be revealed at the time, so I don't overload you with info. This is already a lot and I apologize. I just want to make sure everyone is 100% confident on how this works, well in advance. Any questions feel free to ask and I'll answer as long as it doesn't spoil anything. As for the rewards for the 5 that opened Pandora's Box? 5 extraHP's of health! Hope that goes a long way

Dramatic Countdown
https://dmpwb45.wixsite.com/mysite
2288 days 3 hours ago
pikaplayer
Dear lord...this'll be tough
2288 days 2 hours ago
me2013
I am confused...
2288 days 1 hour ago
Dmpwb45
@me2013

On which part?
2288 days 1 hour ago
me2013
umm... all of it.... #scaredsh*tless #braindead #hellllpppppme

(I am at work so will try reading it again later)
2288 days 1 hour ago
Dmpwb45
@me2013

lmao! No worries. Just give it a thorough read when you have time and then if still nothing clicks, ask either me or your teammates
2288 days ago
Obstreperous
this is so extra but ok
2287 days 23 hours ago
Dmpwb45
@obstreperous

I know! It’s gonna be the hardest challenge by far, that’s why it was a Pandora’s Box. If it makes you feel better nothing else will be this hard in Ultimate Challenge
2286 days 13 hours ago
Peterparker16
This is gonna be lit asf lmao
2286 days 4 hours ago
me2013
That countdown is soooo cool

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!