This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pandora's Box

Topic » Pandora's Box

2290 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Once every few weeks you'll have the option to open Pandora's box. For the box to be opened, it needs 1/4th of the total players to "Swipe their pass" (Exactly like how you all claimed a bedroom). At the start of the week I'll post what day the box will be available to be opened. On that day at a random time I'll post when it's time to open the box. You'll then have from that point until the end of the day to decide if you are going to open the box.

If the box is open, only the first x amount of players to open it will receive a reward, while EVERYONE in the house will receive the penalty. So ask yourself. Do you want to snag the reward while you can, or do you trust everyone in the house enough to not touch it?
2290 days 19 hours ago
Dmpwb45
The first Pandora's Box will be posted on Tuesday, January 30th
2290 days 1 hour ago
Dmpwb45
Pandora鈥檚 Box is now available to be opened. It requires 5 people to swipe their Golden Passes. If 5 people swipe, the box will be opened and those people will receive an award. If four or less swipe, no one gets anything and the box disappears

You have 14 hours to make a decision. No one will be linked to this Topic either btw. It鈥檚 up to you to notice or your teammates to inform you if they wish
2290 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
Swipes
2290 days 1 hour ago
Dmpwb45
One of the locks break off the door and it rumbles. 4 swipes needed
2290 days 1 hour ago
Novamax243
I guess being sick today wasn't the worst thing ever.
2290 days 1 hour ago
Dmpwb45
Oh no 馃槀 hope you get better
2290 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Swipes
2290 days 1 hour ago
Dmpwb45
Another lock breaks off the door and it rumbles. 3 swipes needed
2290 days 1 hour ago
Emmett4
Swipes
2290 days 1 hour ago
Dmpwb45
Another lock breaks off the door and it rumbles louder. 2 swipes needed
2290 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Swipe
2290 days ago
Dmpwb45
Another lock breaks off the door and it rumbles intensely. The final swipe is needed
2290 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*swipes*
2290 days ago
Dmpwb45

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!