This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pokemon Champions (Results) + Announcement

Topic » Pokemon Champions (Results) +..

2295 days 18 hours ago
Dmpwb45
With an amazing comeback and close finish, the Seashorni Tribe brings home the win!

The Magmoolah Tribe pulls into second place with only a 19 minute difference!! Still though, it wasn't enough to avoid facing their first Tribal Council

The Jungolora Tribe did not get the chance to finish and received last place, along with the penalty (which I'll get to in a moment)

At the recruiting week of the game, I gave out the first batch of rewards. I told players that some rewards had an expiration date. As an example, some players we're given an "Extra Vote" which was good until F25 (unfortunately which is now invalid) but some players still have other powers/rewards floating about (you know who you are)

The penalty for the Jungolora Tribe is ALL players on that team lose all the rewards they own currently. That means you're going into this Tribal naked

The Magmoolah Tribe is also facing elimination, but players get to keep whatever rewards they have for this tribal. May I remind you though, some powers/rewards expire at Final 20

All hope is not lost though. If you're in jeopardy of getting eliminated, your Sub-Team can win the Hell's Kitchen Challenge! Winners of that challenge will receive individual immunity along with a mystery reward

Lastly. Demerits. I told you guys that if you didn't post at least one Pokemon you'd receive a demerit. This challenge however finished way way earlier than I expected (which is amazing guys). The Seashorni Tribe actually had at least 1 Pokemon caught from EVERY member, so no one gets a demerit (Great teamwork). The Magmoolah Tribe had posts from everyone except

Philip13
Emmett4
thewolfman
lhooper902976
Garrett5

And Jungolora

Chandlerp1996
pikaplayer
mysterygame2

(If I listed you by accident, please just tell me and show me where I over looked. I checked my work, but there were a lot of links lol)

If you see your name listed, you can post a screenshot of #152 MissingNo here to remove the demerit. or just show up to Tribal Council and break your demerit streak. You can also send in (or change) your tribal vote anytime from now until Sunday @4pmPT before the Live Eviction @5pmPT. Good luck everyone!
2295 days 15 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
SEASHORNI!!!!!
2295 days 9 hours ago
Peterparker16
Nice we did it
2295 days 3 hours ago
me2013
2294 days 23 hours ago
Philip13

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!