This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tap the Frog Challenge (Ultimate)

Topic » Tap the Frog Challenge..

2292 days 7 hours ago
Dmpwb45
This is your guys' first Weekly Challenge for eviction! For this challenge, each of your teams will be responsible for communicating a lot, and here's why (so please read this carefully)

The app/game Tap the Frog looks like this
http://i64.tinypic.com/302oyt2.png

This app lets you play a series of (surprisingly fun) minigames. Each team is responsible for submitting a game score. There are 9 players on each team (minus the Magmoolah team, so someone will sit out). There are 9 games your team is responsible for playing

Jump The Frog
Paint The Frog
Fly The Frog
Launch The Frog
Feed The Frog
Build The Frog
Treat The Frog
Leap The Frog
Drive The Frog

All 9 games can be unlocked in roughly under a half hour and you have 5 days so... You should be more than fine. Here's the catch though. I'll accept the first score given to me (no exceptions). As an example, if Sunfire was to send me a score for Pop the Frog on Monday and it was bad, and if Hufus sent me a way better score on Tuesday, it doesn't matter. Hufus would now be responsible for submitting another game score (even if it's a game he's not as good at) and Sunfire would be in the clear. So please talk to your teammates in the private group and compare scores throughout the days. Find out who's doing the best in what competitions and try to even beat your own scores.

You can play the game 150 times, just don't submit until you're ready. When you ARE ready, send me the screenshot in a mail and label the name of the game as the Subject. Your team has until Friday at 5pmPT to submit all 9. That is extremely far away, so don't jump the gun. Any player that fails to send in a score will result in 1 of their 3 participation demerits, as well as receiving a 0 for that game's score.

The winner of each section will receive a point for their team. The team with the most points will survive elimination. The other two? Each will be sending home one of their own. If by chance there's a tie, I'll add up the scores from all the minigames. The team with the most collective points will be the winner in that case

Players caught cheating will be immediately eliminated. Cheating including stealing highscores from google images, sending your own good scores to other players to send to me. I WILL know if you're cheating and that will result in immediate disqualification. It's not worth it. Goodluck everyone and remember to talk to eachother!
2292 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
Not sure why you can't just give us a link to the game?
2292 days 6 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
http://coolgames.com/en/tap-the-frog.html

Here's a link to the game. Know AdBlockers must be turned off for it to run.

There is a mobile version that I downloaded. It is 2 bucks (not bad) and it's definitely easier to play some of the games. However, that's your decision and not mine.
2292 days 4 hours ago
Dmpwb45
@RealJacksonWalsh

I didn't realize the game was pay to play for Apple products? It's free in the Google Play Store for Android as shown in the picture. Thanks for supplying that alternative link for Apple users

This is the Google Play Store link for anyone that wants it for free
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playmous.ttf&hl=en
2292 days 3 hours ago
Philip13
I’m sorry I’m stoned I can’t play right now
2292 days 3 hours ago
Philip13
I’m sorru
2291 days 23 hours ago
Dmpwb45
Lmao good thing you guys have a few days
2291 days 23 hours ago
me2013
I H A T E T H E F R O G !
2289 days 22 hours ago
me2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^
#killthefrog

open group

Dmpwb's Ultimate Challenge REVAMP $Prize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!