This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Azande

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Azande

2290 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Welcome back to tribal council, Azande.

-----------

- Philip: It's Day 15, we're nearly halfway through the season. With that being said, everyone has numerous attempts towards finding the pre and post-merge Hidden Immunity Idols. Has there been any talk or gossip about them recently?

- Brady: When you played in Kolby's Survivor: Mexico you were voted most likely to be voted off next, now things have turned around where you've been voted to have the best social game and one of the ones to win CBS Survivor, how have things gone different this season?

- Dan: Now that we're pretty deep into the jury stage of the game, have you witness other castaways or even yourself change their perspective on the game, along with their gameplay to impress the jury?

- Dono: What are the thoughts going through your head now - From being categorized as the next one to be voted off, yet winning Individual Immunity and preventing anyone from doing so. How does that ironic fate feel?

- Demi: Being the only two time winner here, and now being archetyped as playing the best strategic game do you expect this to affect this Tribal Council maybe putting an increasing target on your back?

- Luke: You were clearly in last in the NON-LIVE challenge. Only scoring five out of fifteen, are you now questioning your perspective in the game? Or existence itself?

- Josh: Now that we're down to the Final Nine - We've dwindled the post-merge tribe numbers lower than the original starting tribes. With that being said, how will gameplay shift and evolve if it does at all?

- Leo: At the Touchy Subjects challenge tonight; You were voted and labeled the one that doesn't deserve to be here. Why do you think you were labeled that? And could it potentially hurt or harm your game?

- Will: As a fellow Houston native, if you look outside you'll see snow. Can the snow flurries falling in Texas become a metaphor about the game of Survivor as a whole?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2290 days 20 hours ago
hellomynameis347
- Will: As a fellow Houston native, if you look outside you'll see snow. Can the snow flurries falling in Texas become a metaphor about the game of Survivor as a whole?

I feel like the metaphor is less the snowfall itself and more what happens when it's on the ground. If you're cautious and aware of yourself and your surroundings, you can have fun and do well. If you're careless (like I was this morning, lol), you'll end up slipping and, in my case at least, bruising your hand.
2290 days 20 hours ago
demikol
Demi: Being the only two time winner here, and now being archetyped as playing the best strategic game do you expect this to affect this Tribal Council maybe putting an increasing target on your back?

Oooh there's a really good possibility. I'm staring straight into the barrel of the gun ;)
2290 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
- Brady: When you played in Kolby's Survivor: Mexico you were voted most likely to be voted off next, now things have turned around where you've been voted to have the best social game and one of the ones to win CBS Survivor, how have things gone different this season?

Things have gone much different this season than the time I've played in Kolbys. Last time in Kolbys I basically tried to be a tried hard villain which got me into the castaway to be voted off next category. This season I'm not doing that because I realized it was hurting my game and this season is a all star season so things have definitely been a lot different this season than my last season on Kolbys for sure
2290 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
- Dono: What are the thoughts going through your head now - From being categorized as the next one to be voted off, yet winning Individual Immunity and preventing anyone from doing so. How does that ironic fate feel?

I suppose it feels good. I'm more surprised that I got 13/15 questions right. LOL but yeah it feels very good to not be going home. One day at a time here! One day at a time!
2290 days 19 hours ago
IceBear
- Luke: You were clearly in last in the NON-LIVE challenge. Only scoring five out of fifteen, are you now questioning your perspective in the game? Or existence itself?

Thanks for reminding me. My 5/15 shows I don't know how the tribe thinks as a whole.
2290 days 18 hours ago
yinzer149
- Leo: At the Touchy Subjects challenge tonight; You were voted and labeled the one that doesn't deserve to be here. Why do you think you were labeled that? And could it potentially hurt or harm your game?

Idk why I was labeled it. If anything it helps my game; if people think I'm useless they are less likely to vote me off if their are bigger fish to fry
2290 days 15 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan: Now that we're pretty deep into the jury stage of the game, have you witness other castaways or even yourself change their perspective on the game, along with their gameplay to impress the jury?
I think there's some sucking up going on.
2290 days 7 hours ago
demikol
@dan
Dish the dirt Dan, that's too general lol
2289 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Reading votes in about 10 minutes
2289 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2289 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2289 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, I'll read the votes.
2289 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
demikol
2289 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
*flips vote*
dwipeouts

open group

Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett [Day 21]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!