This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 4

2311 days ago
me2013
lol it is funny that the people you aligned with set you up to win this...
2311 days ago
me2013
lmao I am trying lol.... at least it ends how I wanted - in a hand to hand battle....

remember ours Brain and Pika?
2311 days ago
THEChanelOberlin
OMG this still isn't over ?? lol, RIP Cleo :c
2311 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Even after throwing that pinecone... lmao
All the while I was plotting
2311 days ago
Novamax243
Chanel, they are currently in the same tree as each other so it's bound to end soon.
2310 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
Oh please poor Julian will be headed for work before this ends. ......
2310 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
Yeah Chanel I shoulda just let you kill him lol I take full responsibility for this one
2310 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I've still got 2 hours
2310 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
Both tributes ready their spears at each other and pull them back ready to fire. Al throws his spear at the branch that Melissa is on trying to repeat the same tactic he used earlier. However the weapon isn't strong enough and doesn't have enough force to do any damage to the branch. Melissa throws a spear as hard as she can down toward Al. The spear slams him in the head, causing to lose consciousness for a short second. That short second was enough though as he losses his balance and falls off the tree. Melissa can hear a weak scream for a short while before all goes silent.

*BOOM*

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you the 1st Victor of the Hunger Games, Melissa of District 6!
2310 days 23 hours ago
me2013
Holy shit... really?!
2310 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Grats Mel <3333333333
If I was losing to anyone I'm glad it's you.
2310 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
GG MEL AIEEEEEEEEEE
2310 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
Congrats to both of you for making the final 2, I honestly thought both of you guys were 100% screwed at different points in the game.
2310 days 23 hours ago
me2013
aww thanks Julian it was an awesome first experience :-)
2310 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
Ugh how many kills did Melissa end up with

open group

Novamax243's 2nd Hunger Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!