This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Runway

Topic » Episode 1: Runway

2111 days 11 hours ago
TheOmen
Thank you ladies for a great show! Many of you impressed me this week, however Inhave made a few...
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEhnb2ipJCUj4LR3a/giphy.gif

Will the following queens please step forward?
2111 days 11 hours ago
Analiese
*smiles a little*
2111 days 11 hours ago
TheOmen
Kiki Danger
Plai Statión
Miz Diamond
Miracle Monroe
Opal
Kamera
Jenna Side

You ladies are all....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

SAFE! You may head to the back of the main stage.
2111 days 11 hours ago
Gamerden13
*smiles and heads to the back*
2111 days 11 hours ago
rollingderp
*screams internally on mainstage*
2111 days 11 hours ago
Analiese
*grabs Tara’s hand*
2111 days 10 hours ago
TheOmen
The rest of you on the stage are either on the top or in the bottom. It’s time for your Critiques

Aishah: I thought that you had a great show. I thought the Guitar playing was good and it wasn’t something over the top. I felt it was a good change of pace from the rest. The runway was a bit pedestrian. You added the guitar to the look which was fine but that’s all I really remembered.

Eden: I thought you underperformed. I think the rap was way too short. It was only 2 stanzas and I was just like “oh that’s it?” So while the performance was too little, the runway looks was just too much. I also didn’t think it’s super realistic at the end from doing all the old woman makeup to then go back to being a 20-something.

Lilac: I think you gave me a show and that’s what I wanted. I thought the language learning was insightful and I like the editing done after the filming to really help me learn. The fire portion really made you stood out and it was a great addition. I also liked the runway, it’s a toot. I think the only thing to add was maybe a reveal/another look for the fire portion.

Pamela: I thought you had a lovely performance today. I didn’t recognize the song but I thought you did a good job of capturing the mood of the song. The runway look is also very solid and I thought it was a little bit outside the box for you.

Tara: This was a performance. The singing was good and the character you portrayed was very fun to watch. Your look which I am basing on the irl video, I think it’s good because it fits the character of the doll being possessed. Overall, I think this video proves why you are here and why you are a strong competitor.

Chocoláte and Miss Tee Cloud did not post so um yeah... anyway I’ve made some decisions.
2111 days 10 hours ago
nijoco
They we're short traditional East London Rhymes... not a rap at all. I did make that clear.
and also...a mask...masks for the face that come off.
2111 days 10 hours ago
TheOmen
Ladies, I have made my decision.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Pamela and Aishah Ali, you are both safe.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lilac Lilly and Tara Toma, you are the top 2 All-Stars of the week.
2111 days 10 hours ago
Analiese
*blinks*

*walks off stage*
2111 days 10 hours ago
rollingderp
*CLAPS FOR SELF*
WIG!

ty!!!
2111 days 10 hours ago
TheOmen
That means....
Chocoláte Fromage, Eden Gardens and Miss Tee Cloud. You are the bottom 3 of the week.

However, Eden Gardens please step forward.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I believe that you should not go home over 2 people who did not post, therefore I’m using the first save of the season on you. You may leave the stage.
2111 days 10 hours ago
TheOmen
Tara Toma and Lilac Lilly. You will have 24 hours to submit a lip-sync of “Problem” by Ariana Grande. You must also PM the queen you want to eliminate and a reason WHy.

Good luck and don’t fuck it up!
2111 days 10 hours ago
nijoco
right..well, thanks I guess.
2111 days 9 hours ago
JustJoeybtw
Omg thank you so much

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!