This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Aspen

Topic » Episode 6: Aspen

1873 days 8 hours ago
jfaia
CF: *spirit guides brings Phila’s CF to me* gurl, it’s different because it’s just for you to see how the boobs were before. that’s obviously not runway, just straight out of the last appointment in the doctor.
1873 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Narrator: Rachel was a regular white high school girl who lived with her dad...well ugh her dads. One was her real dad, and I know you’re probably thinking how did he turn from straight to gay? The other became Rachel’s step “mum”.

Narrator: Rachel’s dad was happy with her mother and they lived in a 5 story bungalow.
*insert random voiceover* “A bungalow is only 1 story though...”
Narrator: Anyways... my dad decided he’d cheat on my mother with another “woman”, yes I did just quote woman. Just carry on reading bitch and you’ll find out ok. Eventually Rachel’s mother found out and threatened to kill her if they didn’t get divorced within a week. Rachel and her father ran from the 5 story bungalow and were left by themselves so her father. called this “woman” that he’d hooked up with and stayed with her for a week, and then a month, and then a year, and now 5 years. They soon became husband and “wife” well technically... husband. It’s a foreshadowing of later in the play if you didn’t know.

Narrator: Rachel hated her step “mum”*insert quick pop up picture of the step mum* https://imgur.com/a/7Wh91yV because whenever her father left them together she would always be staring at Rachel with her head turned at a 180 degree angle without somehow snapping her neck. At the weekends Rachel’s boyfriend would come over to stay and she would always see her step “mum” sweating just like Phila McHunt when she’s run 10 metres. But this weekend, everything changed...
*Rachel is seen running around naked in the background*
Rachel: Oh shit. Cut to the fucking weekend!
*cuts to the fucking weekend*

Narrator: Rachel and her boyfriend went up to her bedroom to relax. They were cuddled up in bed and decided to have sex for the first time when suddenly Rachel’s step “mum” burst through the doors, grabbed Rachel’s boyfriend and threw him out of the window.
Rachel: Meh, I never liked him anyways. *plays game on phone*
Narrator: Rachel’s step “mum” snatched her phone and walked closer to her
*insert intense music and dramatic slow walking*
Rachel: Can you hurry up. It’s really not that hard to walk 5 centimetres.
Narrator: Her step “mum” goes to grab her neck when-
*phone goes off-“appulens, you own everything”*
Rachel: Can this wait? I need to take that bitch.
Rachel’s step “mum” snaps her phone in half.
Rachel: *in Kahanna Montrese voice* Welp there goes that moment.
Narrator: Rachel’s step “mum” grabs her by the neck so that she can’t breath. She slowly goes down to her couchie coo and taser’s Rachel in the vagina.
Rachel screams out in an oddly satisfying way, pulls on her step “mums” hair and rips it off revealing that this whole time her step “mum” was her step dad???
Rachel: TED BUNDY??!!!
Ted Bundy (smiling): That’s right step daughter
Rachel: OMG I LIKE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! LIKE I ALWAYS SEE ON THE NEWS THAT YOU GO AROUND SNEAKILY AND KILL ALL THE LITTLE WHITE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!! *takes a second to think* Oh shit. I’m a little white high school girl.
Ted Bundy smiles and taser’s Rachel to death.
Ted Bundy: UHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
________________________________________________________________________________

Rachel Tension: https://imgur.com/a/N4bxSLw

CF: Because I died from getting tasered in my vagina I decided that for my runway look I’d be electrocuted! Bitch, after a long night of hooking, I went out and got electrocuted and half of my body got torn away so I was left with a skeleton torso! I’m feeling super confident this week in both my challenge performance and runway and I need to really stand out in this competition because I’m tired of safe and I feel like this could be the week but let’s wait and see!
1873 days ago
MowgliMatters
Ted? Ted Bundy? More like Pipe Bundy. That no good son of a bitch was a lunatic, but he sure knew how to hit my spot. I probably should have realized that you should be able to breathe when you're getting choked during sex, but when the dick is pounding your ovaries so hard who gives a damn about being able to breathe. I was a nurse by day, prostitute by night. Sometimes my two jobs were back to back.

My story actually began many ions ago.

Set to the melody(at least in my head baby!) starting at :55, but can also be read on it's own:

Back when the world was NEW (Jersey)
I was a student that needed quick bucks
The economy wouldn't let a girl like me have any luck
And then I SAW his face
Ted Bundy walked right into my life
He made it rain, and my legs almost never closed

and then he pulled out a NOOSE
He stroked and tightened that rope
on my NECK
Told me just to relax
I was scared but, but who would turn down cash
and then basically how I died getting blown outt
and that's the gospel TRUTH
And then I woke up dead inside a ditch boy was I MAD!
Now ain't that some god damn SHIT

I wasn't even good enough to show up in the docu
Though honey it may seem impossible, that's the gospel truth
Oh baby he stabbed me and skinned me, that's true

Though honey it make SEEM impossible...That's the GOSPEL truthhhh

Harley Ann Hart: https://imgur.com/a/QxQIvXA

CF: I was a nurse who needed extra cash so I double as a prostitute and Ted Bundy murdered and skinned me after good sex.
1872 days 22 hours ago
Gamerden13
Deliah Deville

Well...

I kinda had this coming...

My parents always warned me about the more kinky side of the Internet, but my nasty self always loved it. Gags, whips, chains, ropes, you name it, I was into it.

I remember seeing a profile on a dating website that sounded exactly like my cup of tea. So I went over to his house after getting to know him a bit and after a few hours, we began to get dirty.

He bounds me, gags me, doing everything I love...

And then he gets the whip out and things get, for lack of a better term, a bit out of hand...

https://ibb.co/W2h2gP0

CF: I'm showcasing death by bondage on the runway tonight, I'm taking a bit of a risk by only going out there with rope, chains, a ball gag and straps, but I think I hit the nail right in the head with the brief!
1872 days 20 hours ago
dawnpeacly
OH DADDY OHHH DADDDY OOOOOOOOH IM GONNA SQUEEZE OOOO LA LA LAAAA
1872 days 19 hours ago
Analiese
After I learned that love is the way to break the curse of my frozen heart, I returned to my place as the rightful ruler of Arendelle.  While my friends and family were great, seeing everyone around me being happy and in love (like Olaf and his cloud or Anna and Kristoff) made me really sad.

So, I went into the studio and I talked to Walt Disney’s ghost about possibly getting me a love interest.  He seemed very interested in helping me until I described my ideal partner as Schaatar from “Flavor of Love”.  He called me a dyke and said he’d “rather I date a Jew” before trying to write me out of the second movie.  Fortunately, the director told him to Let It Go and for the First Time in Forever, I finally got my way.

So to keep the element of surprise I didn’t get to meet my love interest until we were filming the scene when she washes up on shore.  When we were filming, I was in the middle of an intense scene, running up the beach getting ready to see who was cast as my lover.  I was very surprised to walk up upon Zac Efron doing an intense performance of “Getcha Head In The Game” on the beach during a storm.  Taking advantage of my confusion, he was possessed by the spirit of Ted Bundy, shaved his head, and sliced my throat.  I sat there bleeding out for a second but a Bitch was not gonna die in a fucking wetsuit.  So, I used the last of my energy to make a stunning ice gown so a bitch could die fabulous. 

— RUNWAY PRESENTATION —

*I appear at the back of the stage and blow glitter and paper snowflakes from my hands*

https://imgur.com/a/gk3pKoo

*CF* - Everything on my outfit is handmade out of ice.  This gown is complete custom couture.  These bitches think I froze to death but I actually just created my own sickening gown in the mere seconds I had between Ted’s knife on my throat and my own death.

*Erykah slowly twirls, showing every inch of her icy creation*

*Erykah slowly walks to the back of the stage and disappears with a flick of glitter*
1872 days 19 hours ago
Analiese
(If you didn’t get the reference, I was embodying Elsa from Frozen this week and the speculation that she will be a lesbian in Frozen 2)
1872 days 18 hours ago
snick427
CF: I wasn't expecting any Elsa realness in this challenge... this has been a really weird week, hasn't it?

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!