This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Area 51

Topic » Episode 4: Area 51

1881 days 21 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Sharol Runway

https://imgur.com/a/iCuAkL4

I went for more of the avant-garde over the top than the full on costume thing everyone seems to be doing. I'm serving Melanie Martinez meets gothic meets neko x
1881 days 20 hours ago
dawnpeacly
CF: oh look bottom doing ANOTHER basic and predictable reveal.
1881 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
CF: That Beluga Whale EZ over there talking about me all the time instead of fixing up that mug and that outfit cos girl you looking like Jiggly Caliente fucked a cuckoo bird. Next.
1881 days 20 hours ago
snick427
CF: I think Rachel is eavesdropping on the confessional room. Production should rectify that.
1881 days 20 hours ago
snick427
*Sounds in background*

Rachel: BELUGA ASS BITCH HOE EZ MODE HOE CUNT HOE ASS HERPES BITCH

CF: Seriously, shouldn't this room be soundproofed?
1881 days 20 hours ago
dawnpeacly
New Runway:

http://imgur.com/aZaIsGF

CF: My dress is fully made out of breast plates and padding! I am the full definition of cuckoo. My inspiration is Mebuyan, a flipinino diety of breasts!
1881 days 19 hours ago
jfaia
CF: So, a little bird told me that Lemonadè´s dress isn´t her creation ... she literally copied everything (except the lemon face and earings) - and the best thing , she admited it and still presented like that?! Gurl, we are all out here working our asses off to present something refreshing & new and you gonna give us Category: Already Seen Before?!
1881 days 19 hours ago
MowgliMatters
I look like a Goddess. I feel like a GODDESS. Therefore I am a what???

https://imgur.com/a/mtCjWwP

GODDESS
1881 days 2 hours ago
Analiese
*maniacal laughing can be heard*

https://imgur.com/a/c9cVOl1

*moves down the runway swaying as my hoop skirt spins*

*CF* - I’m continuing to break my pattern of gown silhouettes with this crazy avant garde separates look inspired by clowns, the circus, and the big top.  I am LITERALLY over the top!

*starts crying, spins and starts cackling again*

*spins to the back before exiting the stage*
1881 days 1 hour ago
Gamerden13
Deliah Deville

https://ibb.co/8PN0LwY

For my Crazy Coocoo C**t look I've chosen to give you Invisible Man as a woman going to the beach! The only parts of me that are recognisable are my glasses, bow tie, swimsuit, gloves and high socks and heels! Everything else is see through, literally! As for how I accomplished this effect? Let's just say when I win the crown I'm gonna spend that money on makeup.
1881 days ago
rory17
Piah LaTrelle, Rachel Tension, and Lemonadé

The Wig Over The Wall:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jJ3mkWWghK4rogsjhyjjBl24rSCaZ8CVGsB4a7tROCs/edit
1881 days ago
Talian
Title : Area 51....Cosmetics?
By Aphrodite Starchild,Bottom Kandy,and EZ Mode

Aphrodite Starchild as phat ass Aphrodite/DRAGRACELOVER6969

Bottom Kandy as her slutty self but with a twist... she’s a reporter now

EZ Mode as the Narrator, Guard #2 and Jefree Star. We had budget issues, ok?

Synopsis :
A once in a lifetime opportunity is presented to reporter and irrecoverable slut Bottom Kandy and ex Area 51 and phat ass Aphrodite Starchild : infiltrating in Area 51, the most mysterious place in the USA. With a lot of luck and a help from a Willy Wonka-ish Jefree Star, what will our heroines discover? All the answers in our found footage directly from their mission.

Script :

*Bottom Kandy is shown from behind walking up a desert dune*

Narrator : 21 March 2013. What for most is just a legend, for few is the biggest mystery of the USA history. Area 51 is and always will be the source of the biggest conspiracy theories. So thanks to the latest technological gadgets, News Assistant and big slut Bottom Kandy managed to pay her way in the secret spot by sucking every dick she could have found...that is the men in black....

*Kandy turns around to look directly in the camera with a threatening look revealing her smudged lipstick and white stains all over her face*

Bottom : Don’t even try me! Or I will come for you and also your mama!

Narrator : Sure... I meant... she payed her way in with her incredible professionalism and big, giving ass...piration. Unfortunately Kandy has never been seen again. Only now we finally found her recordings and we bring them to you as they are: raw! Don’t gag too much as I already said this is raw so you’d better be careful... always use protections kids!

*Bottom looking into the camera*

Bottom : We’re here outside Area 51 because it looks like we’re about to be the first people from the press to ever go in! I had to walk my way here under the sun at 200 degree and I’m pretty sure a bunch of scorpions bit me. That or I must have taken too much cocaine this morning as I can’t absolutely feel half my body. So the buffet better be good.

*As Bottom Kandy is Reporting on Area 51, in the near distance there is a moving bush that Keeps moving until a huge fat drag queen trips*

*Aphrodite Starchild falls and trips on her bush disguise but gets up very slowly as she’s so fat*

Aphrodite : WHEW Im getting too fat for this shit bitch.There goes that idea...I need some Jenny Craig.... or Maybe suck some more dicks I heard that exercises the mouth... oof

*Aphrodite sits down and turns on Camera and starts recording*

Aphrodite : *talking to the camera* Ok Bitches we are FINALLY here at THE AREA 51. I had to Eat some ass and pull some little scams but I’m here bitch! We are gonna finally see what secrets they are hiding. Is Eureka really black? In a alternate Universe did Nina Bo’Nina Brown play Blac Chyna and Shangela won All Stars 3? Does Jasmine Masters REALLY Have something to say? All will be ruvealed soon now I- Glances over to Bottom Kandy in the distance

Aphrodite : *gasps and turns off the camera in anger*Oh hell no I know this bitch isn’t taking my gig. I cancelled all my drag race spoiler reviews for this shit!

*Bottom Kandy continues to talk not knowing Aphrodite Starchild is in the background Behind her putting bunny ears up,waving and white girl twerking. After a few moments Aphrodite Starchild shouts in her straightest masculine voice*

Aphrodite : PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP YOU’RE TRESSPASSING.

*Bottom Kandy in a state of Shock jumps up and screams. Turning around she notices Aphrodite and her eyes flare up in Anger.*

Bottom Kandy: YOU!

*Aphrodite Starchild starts cackling in her best Trixie Mattel laugh*

Aphrodite Starchild : Oh my fucking god bitch you should seen your FACE! Starts screaming in laughter oh god I’m gonna piss myself.

Bottom Kandy : And what the fuck are you doing here? Don’t you have some Drag race imovie reviews to Make DRAGRACELOVER6969!

Aphrodite Starchild : BITCH at least I get views. You’re old and bitter. Don’t you get it? Youtube is the new NEWS. Noone watches Television anymore let alone the fucking news unless its Housewives or some shit.

Bottom Kandy : Oh please do you think anyone is gonna CARE about a FATSO like you reporting on Area 51 On your 2009 Vlog camera. Bitch I got CNN,NBC,ABC,CBS,Fo-.... well we don’t know her.

Aphrodite Starchild :At least I didn’t give every TV EXEC in town Bottoms SLOPPY SURPRISE to get an assistants Job! You’re not even an Anchor bitch!

Bottom Kandy : Well at Least I got the job and you didn’t because I’m pretty this news report is gonna make me a News Anchor I just know it!. I also stole Barry Harris from you. He doesn’t prefer his sizes to be 4XL or BIGGER!

Aphrodite Starchild Gasps : HOW DARE YOU! He is mine and he loves me. And his “Late night trips to fantasy football with his friends” Proves otherwise that the BIGGER THE CUSHION, the better the pushing!!!!

Bottom Kandy : YOU BITCH.
1881 days ago
Talian
*Aphrodite Aphrodite pulls Bottom’s hair and they tumble down the hill after a few minutes of Fighting they all of a sudden stop and with Bottom Kandy’s hair in Aphrodite’s fist and Bottom Kandy’s fist in Aphrodite’s stomach*

Aphrodite And Bottom : Wait, How did you Get here?

Aphrodite and Bottom Kandy *Gasps in unison and say in unison*:MEN IN BLACK YOU SLUT!

*Aphrodite and Bottom Kandy continues fighting until they see flashlights. Aphrodite sees the Area 51 security down the road and tackles Bottom Kandy Down Behind some bushes*

Bottom Kandy Grunts : OW! What are you nuts! Get off me you FAT WHALE!

Aphrodite : Bitch shut the fuck up they are looking for us.

*Two security men walk past the bushes*

Aphrodite Starchild : *whispering* Ok bitch I hate your fucking ass.. I seriously do and you’re breath smells like a homeless woman’s pussy that hasn’t been washed for months but if we don’t stick together we are NEVER gotta get in Area 51.

Bottom Kandy : *thinks for a moment then says* You know what you’re probably right, But how are we gonna get in.

*Aphrodite looks towards the security Guards.*

Aphrodite smiles and winks: I have an Idea.... follow me and be quiet!
*Bottom Kandy makes an angry face but agrees*

*Aphrodite and Bottom in unison tiptoe like the Pink Panther Behind the security guards Aphrodite Starchild pulls out Pepper Spray from her purse and whispers to bottom*
Kandy : On 3. 1....2....3..

Aphrodite : (loudly) Hey Boys!

*The security guards turn around Aphrodite then Sprays Pepper Spray in their faces. They let out a scream and in unison they both Knock the security guards out*

Bottom Kandy : That was liberating!....... Now what?

Aphrodite Starchild : What? What do you mean now what were gonna dress up like these mens and sneak our asses in there duh!

Bottom Kandy : You....Acting Straight??! This should be interesting.

Aphrodite Starchild : Bitch what does that Me- GIRL come help me hide these two before I use the pepper spray on your ass!

Bottom Kandy and Aphrodite Starchild pick up their arms and say : 1...2...3

*Both of them grunt carrying the men behind a boulder*

Aphrodite : oof girl I’m about to Pull a muscle carrying these two.

Bottom Kandy : Oh shut it all you do is complain.

Aphrodite : Bottom... I will leave you out here don’t tempt me.

*Both get to Behind the boulder and drop the bodies*

*Aphrodite and Bottom sigh and wipe sweat*

Bottom Kandy : So, what now?

Aphrodite Starchild : I know you’re not this dense. GIRL we’re gonna strip them naked and dress like them! Come on you’re very good at stripping off clothes fast this should be easy for you!

Bottom Kandy *Looks in anger but then chuckles a bit*: ok bitch I’ll let that one slide that was funny.

Aphrodite Starchild : *sarcastically*See we can get along!!

Bottom Kandy : Don’t press your luck.

Aphrodite Starchild : Alright now let’s hurry up before anyone notices they are gone.

*Aphrodite and Bottom Kandy a few Minutes later come out Dressed like security guards. Mustache,Hair,Fake IDs and all*

Aphrodite Starchild : OOH look at you!

Bottom Kandy : I hate it and this mustache is killing me!

Aphrodite Starchild : Girl chill! We can take off the disguise when we get to the lab. Now do you have your camera hidden?

Bottom Kandy : Yes why wouldn’t I? I’m a Journalist. We also gotta act Masc or they won’t buy it.

Aphrodite Starchild : I can Act Masculine! Look!

*Aphrodite Starchild Walks like he’s a gangster looks at Bottom and says in his Masculine voice from earlier* : What’s up bro?

Bottom Kandy : Yeah that would work if we were trying to break into the Mafia!

Aphrodite Starchild : Oh yeah? Let’s see what you can do Mr.Masc!

Bottom Kandy *walks in a straight forward line and says in a semi fem semi masc voice*: Hello Sir I’m here to sign in! Nice to meet you.

Aphrodite Starchild : Ok you got the walk down but your in the pitch of Diana Ross. Tone it down a bit.

Bottom Kandy : Ok we both have flaws! Noone’s perfect I’m sure we will nail it now come on!

*Aphrodite and Kandy both walk in their best Masculine walk to the front of the gate towards the Security Guards*

Security Guard 1 (Played by Omen) : Name Please

Bottom Kandy : Mike Hunt

*Aphrodite Chuckles for a split second and acts normal again when Bottom Kandy nudges her*

*Security Guard looks suspiciously at them*

Security Guard 2 (Played by Snick) : And your name?

Aphrodite Starchild : Oh my name is Hugh Jass!

*Security Guard 2 looks at them two weirdly* : Badges please.

Aphrodite Starchild : Oh yeah yeah of course

*Both bottom and Aphrodite aggressively take out their wallets and show them their Fake badges*

Security Guard 1: So you’re the new Guards I’m guessing?

Aphrodite Starchild : Yes we are very proud to be serving and protecting the many secrets of America!.

Security Guard 2 : Right... No funny business. Come on in.

*Security Guard 1 punches a button and the gates open and Aphrodite And Bottom walk through*

Bottom Kandy : Thank you so much!

*Security Guards say nothing and look at them both as they walk away*

Bottom Kandy whispers : Oh... ok

*Both look at each other as they walk in and say silent in unison cheering* : Yes!

Aphrodite Starchild : Alright Let’s find this lab.

Bottom Kandy : Ok girl. Let’s do this.
1881 days ago
Talian
*Bottom and Aphrodite walk in the building*

*It’s all dark and you can hear screams and loud whipping noises*

Aphrodite : I knew it! We descended to hell! This is what you deserve for being such a slut! But why did you have to carry me with you? I’m a saint!

*You can hear a door opening noise, then loud steps. A dark figure is coming towards Bottom and Aphrodite heavy breathing*

Bottom and Aphrodite : *screaming* AAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!

*The dark figure comes out of shadows, revealing itself to be… YouTube beautician Jeffree Star?*

Jeffree: Hi, how are ya?!

Bottom and Aphrodite : *still screaming* AAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Jeffree: Calm your tits, please, there’s SUPER important work happening in these labs

Aphrodite : *still screaming* ALIEN!! THE RUMORS WERE TRUE!!!!

Jeffree: ... Okay, I really don’t appreciate your tone right now…

Bottom: Don’t mind her, she’s a stupid hoe.

Jeffree: Oh, it’s fine! I was actually just looking for a couple of outsiders. Follow me, let me show you around Area 51!

*Jeffree puts on Willy Wonka hat*

Jeffree : *singing* Come with me, and you’ll be in a WOOOOOORL--

Aphrodite : Thanks, but we gotta leave

*Jeffree’s eyes begin glowing red*

Jeffree : *in a robot voice*YOU HAVE NO CHOICE, HUMANS. FOLLOW ME, OR BE THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF PISS

Aphrodite : What’s the lake of piss?

Jeffree : *still in that robotic voice* A LAKE, FILLED WITH PISS, OBVI.

Jeffree : *normal voice* Anyway, follow me, ladies! I’ll show you around the Beauty Guru Bootcamp. This is where we train and develop tomorrow’s Beauty Gurus!

Aphrodite : What even is a Beauty Guru? I bet they’ll never be a thing!

Jefree : Just you wait and see, bish! Onto the Jeffatania!

*Bottom, Aphrodite, and Jeffree board an old fashioned ship, which then begins to sail into a tunnel*

Jeffree : *singing* If you want to view paradise! Simply look around and view it…

*5 minutes later*

Jeffree: Here’s our first stop : the AV club!

*A room full of people watching a small TV is shown. On the tv there’s a man in make up saying the phrases : “Hey Sisters” “Blendblendblend” and “Let’s talk about this packaging”. The people in the room repeat after the video*

Bottom: What’s happening here?

Jeffree : Every beauty guru has to learn the basics! In a few years time, there will be THOUSANDS of these queens, all saying the same things!

Aphrodite : But… why would people be entertained by that?

Jeffree : Even I don’t know, but I know it will make lots and lots of MONEY! Onto our next attraction!

*5 minutes later*

*a room is shown with people running around throwing colored dust at each other screaming “Soooooo pigmented!” “Look at these swatches”. Bottom and Aphrodite end up with dust in their eyes and mouths*

Bottom : *coughing* I think I have dust up my butt too! Is this stuff ever going to come out?

Jeffree : Oh no, they’re permanent! That’s the new pigmentation... it never goes away! It’s Jeffree Starr approved! *Winks at camera*

*5 minutes later, the group arrives at a door at the end of a hallway*

Jeffree: Well, ladies, we’ve reached the end of the tour! Please, step inside that door!

*The door opens to reveal a room with two hospital beds with chains on them*

Aphrodite : Hey, what do you need those for?

Jeffree : Oh those are for you! Did you really think we could let you go like that?

Jeffree (robotic): LADIES! GET THEM!

An army of James Charles, Nikkitutorials, Manny Mua, and other beauty guru robots appear in the hall and tie Bottom to the bed

Bottom : You will never have my silence! I’m going to call the police! I’m going to shut you down!

Jeffree: HA. HA. DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH, BITCH. WE OWN EVERYTHING. THE POLICE, THE GOVERNMENT, THOSE CHARMING LITTLE BALLS THAT CREATE LOTS OF BUBBLES WHEN PUT IN A BATH. THE WORLD IS OURS, MAMA

Aphrodite : Aw HELL no! You’re not tying me down!

*Aphrodite starts jumping on all the robots, crushing them under her mountains of flab. Meanwhile, Jeffree is already putting mind controlling lipstick on Bottom*

Jeffree: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, BOTTOM KANDY!

Bottom : *with a distant look in her eyes* Gurrrrl! Okurrrrrr! Leave a comment below to let me know whose makeup I should do next!

*Aphrodite takes Bottom’s recordings and runs out of the building, knocking down and crushing every guard she meets. Once out, she realizes she took a tube of lipstick with the recordings, just her color! She tries it and immediately falls under the influence of the mind controlling cosmetic*

Aphrodite : *with a distant look in her eyes* Today we’re reading my grandma’s hate comments about me in ASMR! Sorry for the mess... I’ve done the makeup way before recording this so this is awful!

*Aphrodite walks away from the camera in the desert as the recording cuts out*

Narrator : This concludes our adventure here in Area 51. Unfortunately, no one knows for sure what happened to the two reporters. Legend has it that they still walk among us as Laura Lee and Jaclyn Hill.
1880 days 22 hours ago
nijoco
Three students set out to disprove each others theories and make a groundbreaking documentary with three possible truths about area 51...with one devastating outcome.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mPFw3SZUx9aX0g4yQQhuWBZklEBdEm2n4bd2KwVfyXo/edit?usp=sharing

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!