This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Finale

Topic » Episode 10: Finale

2122 days 9 hours ago
Dylangover1
In answer to you question I want Pamela to win
2122 days ago
AlanDuncan
Bloom Bastique: Who’s your biggest competition?

Miss Pamela can turn a lipsync so I hope she goes out early in this finale.
2121 days 23 hours ago
Gamerden13
*rolls eyes*
2121 days 22 hours ago
TheOmen
Still a few hours away but I’ll do some awards.

Moment of the season went to....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Double Shantay of Thicness and Pamela
2121 days 22 hours ago
Gamerden13
I'll have another question if that's okay
2121 days 21 hours ago
Analiese
*smiles at best moment and the responses of my competitors*

Honestly, I was pissed off during the hotel challenge because I had just landed in the bottom 3 and was expecting the ball to be that week.  I went into the challenge knowing I was going to be in the bottom and I was pissed because I don’t really have skills in the avenue of hotel creation... I’m talented in the area of performing, which I proved at the end of that episode.

I’d like another question if possible
2121 days 21 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
I'll also take a second helping of qs
2121 days 20 hours ago
TheOmen
Well ladies it is time to begin the pageant!

Our first category is Best Drag... come out in your best possible drag and come out into the top! Only 3 of you will make it onto the next round.
2121 days 20 hours ago
Gamerden13
Good luck girls!
2121 days 20 hours ago
Ajathekween
Can I have a question
2121 days 20 hours ago
TheOmen
CRITIQUES

Pamela: I really like your look here. It is all purple everything and if there is a detail that could be turned purple you turned purple. I really like the dress and the design of it. The hair is a little thirsty but nothing too distracting and I really like your mug and makeup.

Plai: This look is very you and really fits your drag style. With that being said it is a bit basic and nothing too crazy. I do like the mug and make up a lot, I just think the government is nothing special.

Bloom: I really liked your floral design. I love the corset and the floral decorations. However, my only concern is that there isn't much to the overall look. I think there is a bit more you could have done to this look.

Thicness: I think this was a great look from you. I like the dress and the shape of it. I love the mug and the wig you chose. Overall, I really love everything you put into this look and think it is the best you have looked this season.
2121 days 20 hours ago
TheOmen
Xania: Now given the runways, what are your thoughts on everyone's looks?
2121 days 20 hours ago
Ajathekween
I thought they were very creative. They have very different concepts and it’s just appealing to the eye.
2121 days 20 hours ago
TheOmen
correction: On Plai, I meant to say garment ad of government, I read something off CNN and got it stuck in my head rofl.

With that being said I will reveal who will be moving on to the next round...

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!