This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Protest

Topic » Episode 2: Protest

2322 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
My Orotest is Why Did Miss Tension Win The First Challenge?
That Was Not Fashion,He just wrapped fabric around his waist. FARRAH DID IT BETTER. sHE DIDNT HAVE MAKE UP ON. WHAT DRAG QUEEN SOESNT WEAR MAKE UP???? WHY DID sHE WIN, WHEN (THE ICONIC) QUINN WAS IN THE TOP TOO...

In The End, Miss Tension has no talent and should be eliminated :)
2322 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
Doesn't**
2322 days 22 hours ago
Mitchkid64
My protest is why Quinn thinks she fucking tough shit. Hunny calling me out in front of the judges and on the forums... big mistake. See why I think I won the last challenge is because I don’t waste my time talking shit about other girls. Instead I make magic happen sweetie. Another thing it takes is talent. And no you can’t buy that at the dollar store even with the amount of food stamps stuffed in your bra. I was really going to protest on why Pokémon is better then Yugioh...but since you want to make a display I thought hmmm why don’t I just clap back? The fact is that you are not winning so please take your place on the losers bench you no good, basic, ugly, rat ass, hooker who spends more time making an avatar on a computer to win a competition then it takes me to look pretty and snag first xoxo

My Pokémon couture dress with a bit of a nude illusion at the chest region
https://imgur.com/gallery/hlTec?s=sms
2322 days 22 hours ago
Mitchkid64
Also hun I hand make my own designs while you sit on a computer like everyone else being #unorigional
Maybe try going outside or you will be as pale as your look on the runway tonight
2322 days 21 hours ago
turkeylover
I love how you say that i should take my plave on the losers bench, YET you own pokemon cards so....
2322 days 20 hours ago
Mitchkid64
Im a loser for liking pokemon? thats a very opinionated statement, in that sense anyone can call us losers for liking drag so bye? you gotta read yourself before you try to read others sweetie
2322 days 20 hours ago
epicwafflez23
ME listening to this drama be like
https://media.giphy.com/media/NX1MsQguHeSaY/giphy.gif
2322 days 20 hours ago
turkeylover
Im calling you a loser because pokemon cards are something 4th graders do....
2322 days 19 hours ago
rollingderp
OOOH BABY U KNO IM BOUTTA SQUIRT
*bops to new single in front of the drama*
2322 days 19 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Not tryna start drama but these were the age demographics for the last Pokémon game.

http://imgur.com/ieRYMVf
2322 days 19 hours ago
Mitchkid64
Piping Hot Tea ^
2322 days 19 hours ago
epicwafflez23
But I do see your point in How Pokémon isn’t supposed to be in such a professional thing like this. But if you know Dragula, one of the contestants we’re video game and anime themed and they got top half. (Erika)
2322 days 19 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Were not we’re
2322 days 18 hours ago
rollingderp
um dont come for pokemon theyre legendary

open group

Omen’s Drag Race 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!