This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RIOLA LAST WORDS

Topic » RIOLA LAST WORDS

1436 days 5 hours ago
Macda27
1436 days 5 hours ago
Macda27
16th: Dragon/AlaskanFireDragon

I didn't know anybody, I tried talking to them but it seems I wasn't part of there game plan. GG but I do hope to hear of them squirming in their seats next time they are at tribal.
1433 days 11 hours ago
lliiaamm
15th: Nick/NickBrad97

I played to hard out of the gate and paid the price. Thank you for having me
1433 days 11 hours ago
lliiaamm
14th: Grace/pinkiepie512

Ugh this sucks cuz I signed up for too much and couldn’t play to my best potential. I’m sorry y’all. :(
1428 days 12 hours ago
lliiaamm
13th: Lorenzo/kingLiam

N/A - SMH
1428 days 12 hours ago
lliiaamm
12th: Zach/jayhawk123

I'll miss you guys, I don't really know what to say. I was blindsided, I had a lot more game in me, guess getting sick may of been the reason I went
1428 days 12 hours ago
lliiaamm
11th: Pietro/_ravenclaw_

I am very disappointed with the way I played, I definately think I felt way too confident with the Mistica alliance and my other relationships. I feel completely backstabbed, but Im far away from beeing bitter, I really wanna know where this stabs came from. I cant wait to see them all get voted out! I’ll have fun in Jury! Bye!
1427 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
10th: Matthew/Mattyboy0005

Man, I’m bummed to see that purple rock be forced on me. Right when I saw that advantage I knew I was gone, because I was the power player in that allience. I really felt like I was in control in this game, but all it takes for you to go is one player with enough paranoia, especially when he has an advantage.

*throws book at mac and liam*
1427 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
9th: Jake/tundrahenry10

I’m just glad I went out at a fucked up tribal! I had fun! Thanks for having me! Also fuck your binding twist😂
1425 days 14 hours ago
lliiaamm
8th: Lukas/SirNiceGuy

Well, I can't say I was expecting that, looooool. I got fucking nae nae'd. Well, shoutout to TJ for tricking Ozzy and Vincent like that, I think he's a player to look out for going forward. Other than that, I don't know what to say. Great season, fun times, glad to have done this. Peace.
1422 days 13 hours ago
Macda27
7th: Ozzy/Oswald19

(This was sent over voice memo)

To all my fans out there, to all the stars rooting for Ozzy Oswald thank you so much for this fantastic season. I’m coming in 7th place out of 18 people, that is a huge accomplishment for me. This game wasn’t easy by any means, and there were so many fucking advantages and a fucking idol and I never got a single one. I never got my moment to be “Bitch I gotcha!”. I just want to thank everybody who was rooting for me and the hosts for the amazing time. I’m so excited to serve on this jury because I really do wanna vote for the best person that played the game, and I can’t wait to see how the rest of this game plays out. Couple thoughts for the Final 6:

Fuck Vincent. I think he’s a piece of shit and I hope he loses.

Peyton I never really talked to that person but this is the third time in a row that I voted for them.

TJ. Don’t give a shit about. Bye.

Rubes, I do think we have a really good friendship but we never worked together.

Gustavo, again, someone I never worked with so bye.

I’m rooting for Crypt. Crypt my guy he was so loyal and is such a great person to work with and I’m really rooting for him to go all the way to the end.

This was not my moment, but I’m super proud of what I did and have no regrets so eat it bitches. Thanks for a fantastic season and I can’t wait to be watching from Ponderosa. Goodluck everybody!
1422 days 13 hours ago
Macda27
6th: Vincent/VinSincent

i took a risk and played like a gambler to test if other players are willing to do what it takes to make big moves but with slight feel of distrust.. if people dont think they could trust you youre screwed no matter what you will do.
1420 days 14 hours ago
lliiaamm
5th: Crypt/CryptSpartan

I don't regret a thing that I did. In a season with a shitload of advantages where I had none, I made it the furthest I could. Eventually, my luck ran out at the end. I played my hardest and I gave it all I got, but I was just unlucky at times. Thanks Mac and Liam for hosting me, and if there's ever a chance for me to return I'd be happy to do so.

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!