This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Music Olympics VIII - NEWS/ENTRIES

Topic » Music Olympics VIII -..

2209 days 18 hours ago
Pencepence
Denmark-Final Song

Scotland- Something outta nothing
https://youtu.be/j0t2iZMip_I
2209 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
FIRST ENTRY REMINDER

Don't forget to submit your entries for the Music Olympics VIII! You can post your songs or send your songs to me. I will then message you if your entries is not allowed. Deadline of song submission will be close until April 18, 8pm EST.

Please remember the following rules when submitting an entries:

- The song has to be either sung by someone from that country, made by someone from that country, or have a parents living / roots on that country.

- Music from previous installment are not allowed to play again. Please see this link: https://tengaged.com/group/9232-music-olympics/forum/topic/20957677

- Cover songs can not participate in the competition unless it is a version before year 2000. Covers of hits and chart songs are strongly prohibited.

- Live performance video can not participate in the competition.

-  A band, group or a collaboration can represent the country if at least one of members is from the selected country.

- An artist can't enter the same edition twice.

- Your entry should be an official music video, lyric video, or an audio video with less than 150 million views in YouTube.

Need to PM their song to me yet:
cookie_13: 馃嚫馃嚘 Saudi Arabia & 馃嚢馃嚜 Kenya
DallasAndrew - 馃嚠馃嚬 Italy
radjon: 馃嚠馃嚤 Israel & 馃嚦馃嚤 Netherlands
CiTy: 馃嚤馃嚮 Latvia & 馃嚚馃嚘 Canada
MvrshmallowCat - 馃嚘馃嚳 Azerbaijan & 馃嚭馃嚘 Ukraine
2207 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
SECOND ENTRY REMINDER

Don't forget to submit your entries for the Music Olympics VIII! You can post your songs or send your songs to me. I will then message you if your entries is not allowed. Deadline of song submission will be close until April 18, 8pm EST.

- The song has to be either sung by someone from that country, made by someone from that country, or have a parents living / roots on that country.

- Music from previous installment are not allowed to play again. Please see this link: https://tengaged.com/group/9232-music-olympics/forum/topic/20957677

- Cover songs can not participate in the competition unless it is a version before year 2000. Covers of hits and chart songs are strongly prohibited.

-  A band, group or a collaboration can represent the country if at least one of members is from the selected country.

- Your entry should be an official music video, lyric video, or an audio video with less than 150 million views in YouTube.

cookie_13: 馃嚫馃嚘 Saudi Arabia & 馃嚢馃嚜 Kenya
DallasAndrew - 馃嚠馃嚬 Italy
radjon: 馃嚠馃嚤 Israel & 馃嚦馃嚤 Netherlands
MvrshmallowCat - 馃嚘馃嚳 Azerbaijan & 馃嚭馃嚘 Ukraine
2205 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
LAST (chance) ENTRY REMINDER

Don't forget to submit your entries for the Music Olympics VIII! You can post your songs or send your songs to me. I will then message you if your entries is not allowed. Deadline of song submission is EXTENDED until April 19, 10am EST.

2205 days 4 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
The Azerbaijani Entry:

2205 days 4 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
The Ukrainian Entry:

2203 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
when r the semi's
2203 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
2203 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
2203 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
2203 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
2203 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
2203 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
2203 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
2203 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei

open group

Spare Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!