This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Music Olympics - 80's Edition

Topic » Music Olympics - 80's Edition

2292 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
COUNTRY SELECTION AND SONG SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN!

Post in the thread the country you would love to represent in this edition. Also, you can now submit the song to me via PM/mail so I can approve it! Since this is special season, the song should be released during 1980-1989. The song has to be either sung by someone from that country, made by someone from that country, or have a blood related from the parents living / roots on that country. No view limit applied.

Season starts in February. See you there!!!
2292 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
Philippines
2292 days 11 hours ago
Jose006Gabriel
Sweden
2292 days 11 hours ago
MJFJUNE
USA
2292 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Scotland
2292 days 9 hours ago
imprincearthur
UK
2292 days 8 hours ago
boozes
Canada
2292 days 7 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Australia
2292 days 7 hours ago
CHAEL
Ireland
2292 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
India
2289 days 12 hours ago
waf_
Spain
2287 days 11 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Germany
2286 days 3 hours ago
RedsKanto
France
2279 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
Let's get back to the past and reminisce the great songs of 80s. The submissions for the 80's Edition are still open, you have until Thursday, February 1, 8pm EST

We have ten countries participants right now but if anyone else wants to join just PM me with your song, your artist and your country. The only rule for this edition is that the song must be released during 1980-1989

Australia, Canada, India, Philippines, and UK already have their songs.

Need to PM their song to me:
馃嚫馃嚜 Sweden - Jose006Gabriel
馃嚭馃嚫 USA - MJFJUNE
馃嚠馃嚜 Ireland - CHAEL
馃嚜馃嚫  Spain - waf_
馃嚝馃嚪 France - RedsKanto

Good luck to all of you.
2278 days 18 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I didn't know that the song submissions are open too. I've posted for Germany earlier, I guess you didn't notice. I'll post again then:

Germany
2277 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
ENTRY REMINDER

Don't forget to submit your entries for Music Olympics - 80's Edition! Please PM your song to me. The rule for this edition is that the song must be released during 1980-1989. Also, music from previous installment are not allowed to play again.

Need to PM their song to me:
馃嚠馃嚜 Ireland - CHAEL
馃嚝馃嚪 France - RedsKanto

The submissions for the 80's Edition are still open, you have until Thursday, February 1, 8pm EST

We have eleven countries participants right now but if anyone else wants to join just PM me with your song, your artist and your country.

open group

Spare Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!