This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #9

Topic » POV #9

1793 days 21 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
I will post a blog
Whoever gets the most tags by 9pm est tomorrow will win POV.
The same Tengager can鈥檛 tag more than 1 person and only their first tag will count
1793 days 21 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Players
Cody
Ryan
Santor
Zach
Sagar
Marco
1793 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
Here
1792 days 21 hours ago
Iceey
I have decided to use the veto on myself

Cody just name the replacement nominee.
1792 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
Hey y鈥檃ll
1792 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
Since Mr.Veto has just vetoed on of my nominations, As the HoH it is my duty to name the replacement nominee.

What a week we鈥檝e had guys. Rap battles, Comebacks, Fights it鈥檚 been a week to remember in this burger shack. Congrats on making it this far everyone but now it鈥檚 time to get down to the hard part.

This is my decision and ONLY my decision. I need to make a move here that can give me a better chance on getting further and winning the game. I really like you and I respect you a lot but there are certain things in this game that we鈥檙e not brought to my attention while being brought to others.  I hope you understand but I wanted to use this hoh to make the biggest move possible and this is what I鈥檓 doing. If you survive this and want to take a shot at me so be it but I鈥檓 going for the home run.

With that Maliyah, I鈥檓 sorry but I need you to 5-6-7-8 your way into the chair beside Santor. Best of luck guys and may the better player win.
1792 days 20 hours ago
Maliyah
Ok... lost but that's cool bro

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!