This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Danganronpa 8 Episode 4 "What We Hold Most Dearly"~

Topic » ~Danganronpa 8 Episode 4..

2048 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trey nods*
“What if she gets him.... is there a way to stop it....”
2048 days 19 hours ago
WestTemp
Rebecca-*shakes her head.* If she gets her clutches on him..... the world is over. She wins.
2048 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
K: "So... we just have to pray to God that Richie doesn't show up ever?"
2048 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“………oh god”
*he looks down*
“Then we have to find him....”
2048 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
“Why does she need you so bad? What’d Parker say is her end goal?”
2048 days 19 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
"...Your going to hate me for this..." he takes a deep breath ^...^ he looks at Enrique he gets closer to him and he kisses him "You're important person to me so don't you dare die..." he looks away
2048 days 19 hours ago
WestTemp
Richie- I don't know.... He didn't say all of that. But... this entire situation is my fault. I ruined everyone's lives. Again.
2048 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Enrique is... very surprised very suddenly.*
2048 days 19 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
"Yeah that's all I want you to know..." he walks away
2048 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
*Amanda takes a seat next to him*

“You wouldn’t have had a way to know she needed you for some sort of concocted evil plan.”
2048 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trey glances at mikey*
“You always have a plan. Its time to let us all in on it. Or else you’re not going to get far”
*he bites his lip*
2048 days 19 hours ago
WestTemp
Richie- Still.... I fucked everyone over in the third game and now I'm doing it again in life.
2048 days 19 hours ago
WestTemp
Mikey-....*is about to say something but realized trey is right.*.... I usually only work on my plans solo.
2048 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
“Speaking of the third game, I have some bad news.”
2048 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trey crosses his arms*
“Well there is no solo now. You have my support with whatever it is you need to do. Its time to open up and end this bullshit. For you for me for everyone.”
*he wipes his eyes his fists clenched*
^i’m not letting them ruin his life. He may not have bene the nicest to me back in school or even the killing game but hes still my friend and this is a fight for him^

open group

DanganRonpa 7&8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!