This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final tribal council

Topic » Final tribal council

2272 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
Isa and Ny congrats on making this far. Now the power shifts to the jury *jury enters in scene*

Isa and Ny you have open statement : each member of the jury can ask you question.

If you don't have any question just cast your vote to win.
2272 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Question to both: How did you play a better game than your opponent? Mail me when you answered
2272 days 15 hours ago
Obstreperous
Why was i voted out? :)
2272 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
First, I want a comparison of each jury member to a survivor and why. As for my questions Isaa, you doubled cross me not once but, twice. Why should I consider you and not be bitter ?What is your 3 biggest regrets in the game and why?
Ny, props to you for surviving this long when you almost went if Isaa hadn't played an idol on you. My question for you is what move did you make on your own because, frankly, I don't know how you played.
To both of you, if neither of you got here to the final 2, who would be sitting where you are now and why?
2272 days 12 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
@ James.
Well I feel like I had won immunities at the beginning when I felt I needed them since I was still trying to build alliances but that once I had my solid alliance of ny myself and Kim irate do to orchestrate who was going most weeks. So I feel I did better in the fact I won comps when I need to and that I played the better social game as I talked to more people in the game and sent them home when I needed to. So I feel for those three reasons I played a better social strategic Game and even somewhat physical gameplay as I only won comps in the begging to make myself approachable to players for game talk and alliances
2272 days 12 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
@garrett
That was me. I got the votes to get you out since I knew you were a big threat and wanted to make a big move for myself to start off the merge with getting someone out I felt was a good player
2272 days 12 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
@hoop
So I feel like you have the right to be bitter if you want but for me it's all a game and I played the game the best since I made it to the end and sadly that included lying and blindsiding people. But to reinstate what I said before I had a good social game since yet again you were another person I was interacting while you said u and ny haven't ever talked really.
I don't have many regrets but I think I should've kept some active players longer like James and garret since others that didn't contribute to the game as much stayed longer. One regret is that at the end of the game I didn't try for immunities a lot since I didn't need them but regardless I should've tried and tried to win something
2272 days 12 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Oh and hoop. I think you and Kim would be sitting here if me and ny weren't since you played the most active game other than myself and Kim was socially accepted by evenryone and no one disliked or was gonna target her at all all season so I feel you both would've and almost did make it to the end
2272 days 12 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Question to both: Why is the sky blue?
2270 days 7 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
ummmm idk kimmy bc its reflects the water ????
2270 days 7 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
when r the votes and r there gonna be rewards Luik?
2270 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hoping for awards. Villain, Hero, Player of the Season, Most Robbed, Best Confessionals, and other awards.
2269 days 22 hours ago
LiukBB
im gonna reveal now.
2269 days 22 hours ago
LiukBB
First vote

X

X
XX
X
X
X

X
X
XX
X
X

XX

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Isa
2269 days 22 hours ago
LiukBB
Second vote

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
XX

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
XX
X
X
X

X
X

X
X

Isa
2269 days 22 hours ago
LiukBB
Third vote

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
XX

X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Isa

open group

Ferdi's Survivor: Pulau Pef

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!