This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Until Dawn will be continuing...

Topic » Until Dawn will be..

2363 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
However, I want to start a group series of sorts... so here are some after until dawn options that I thought of!

~ A Wild West RP
My #1 pick for the next game. I personally feel as if it could be a good time & be really fun! It's a new concept? I guess for groups here on Tengaged, never really seen one which should be fun.
~ A Zombie RP
Old, but a nice topic for RP. Back to basics? Idk.
~ A Dead By Daylight RP
Ok this one seems fun but difficult. It is really fun but idk how to RP it.
~ A Post-Apocalyptic RP
I was thinking something along the lines of the After the Flash games on ROBLOX. Something post-war ruins. Civilization is there but factions separate humanity & there are troubles such as mutants, rogues, and bandits.

I REALLY am thinking of the Wild West, comment your thoughts!
2363 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
ALSO maybe a disaster-type game where survivors have to endure grueling natural disasters to get to safety.
2363 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
I like all of these ideas tbh anyone of them would be fun!
2363 days ago
dvs194
Ouuu these all sound like fun ideas Tiz!
2362 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
I like the disaster thing and  post apocalyptic the beat
2359 days 20 hours ago
RyanAndrews
I like the idea of Dead by Daylight, but I understand the difficulty, because like how to incorporate a story and keep it going, even though it's just short match after short match. And the disaster one interests me a lot and I would love to see a Wild West RP, it's new and I want to see what its like.
2353 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
Post-Apocalyptic and Disaster sound the most interesting to me, but I'm sure whatever you choose will be amazing! <3
2353 days 21 hours ago
MaggieWong
Dead by daylight!

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!