This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Format

Topic » Format

2413 days 12 hours ago
Tizian
Each episode is a story written by me, with the actions decided by you. Basically, I will write an intro to each episode, then have a pause where each person will choose which group/action to do.

For example, if I had Kaylee and Kayla be Group A, and Devin and Marie are Group B, you would choose either Group A or Group B to go with.

For your action, you will choose to either Run, Hide, or Fight. This determines what you will do in a sticky situation.

After this, I will gather everything and add more to the story. After events happen, I will have another Pause, where you will have your Options pick. For the Options, you can either A. (Stay with your group), B. (Break away from group to go in another), or C. (Go solo). I will then finish the chapter. If needed, I will include other Pauses.

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!