This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: The Lamu Archipelago - Applications

Topic » Survivor: The Lamu Archipelago..

1890 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
✏️  Hello, potential castaways! I am looking for 16 new players to play in Survivor: Dasht el Kavir, the application is right below this, good luck and happy applying!

ONLY NEW PLAYERS MAY APPLY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (What you would like to be called in the game)

Color Level:

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat)

Past Group Game Experience:

Activity Level (1-10)

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? :

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? :
1890 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
Name: Jayson

Color Level: Silver

Past Group Game Experience: u know my drama

Activity Level (1-10) u know my drama

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : u know my... oh wait uhhh yes except church days

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : you know my drama
1889 days 15 hours ago
me2013
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Melissa

Color Level: TV Star

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) wtf is skype?

Past Group Game Experience: none I am a virgin

Activity Level (1-10) probably a 1

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Not during the week but I can on Fridays and Saturdays

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : Not really, I have nothing to confess.
1889 days ago
Tester
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Drew

Color Level: Blue

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) live:therealtero03 (no mic btw)

Past Group Game Experience: A lot (ex. BENLINUS' Survivor: Raja Ampat, Cutthroat Survivor: Gold Coast, M&N's Survivor: Brazil)

Activity Level (1-10): 9

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times?: Nope, 7 pm EST is like 1 am for me

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals?: Perhaps
1888 days 12 hours ago
jfaia
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Faia

Color Level: Orange

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) joao.faia14

Past Group Game Experience: you can see in the profile :D

Activity Level (1-10): idk what this but i´m always online and playing so it´s a 10 i think

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : yes sis

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : suuuuuuuuuuure
1887 days 15 hours ago
TheLeon
Name: Leon

Color Level: Yellow

Past Group Game Experience: I've never play a full group game.

Activity Level (1-10) 9,9

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Yes. Its perfect time

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : Always.
1887 days 12 hours ago
Calypso
Name: Danni

Past Group Game Experience: Check my profile

Activity Level: 10

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times?: Yes!

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : Of course
1887 days 11 hours ago
jake_WD
Name: Jacob

Color Level: Red

Past Group Game Experience: Most notably The Immunity Game, and Turney's reality series

Activity Level 10

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Yes of course

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : You can count on it
1887 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Name: Yandere

Activity level: 10

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8;00 EST can you make these times mhm

And yes to confessionals
1887 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Pass group game: Marthean survivor , bens , newz m, Kolby and much more
1886 days 23 hours ago
lemons
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Steph

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) live:stephlemonss

Past Group Game Experience: M&N Brazil: 2nd Place / Will's Survivor: 7th Place

Activity Level (1-10) 8

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Yes

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : Yes
1886 days 8 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Sam

Color Level: White (But only because I don't play fasting and casting and shit like that)

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) selistwan@gmail.com

Past Group Game Experience: YT Survivor 5, Julians Survivor Macedonia, Alan and Jacobs Survivor BvBvB.

Activity Level (1-10) 9

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? :  Hell Yes

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : Always!
1882 days 20 hours ago
apples635
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Adam

Color Level: Yellow (but don’t be deceived, I’ve been on and off this site for years just do group games more than regular)

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) will create one once the game starts (I tend to create a different Skype when playing new games for organizational purposes)

Past Group Game Experience: just to name a few -

Big Brother Twists - 3rd Place
Big Brother Unlimited - 5th Place
Cool Survivor - 3rd place

Activity Level (1-10) 10

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? :  yes definitely

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : I’d send more if I could ;)
1880 days 21 hours ago
QueenSandraDiaz
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Sandra

Color Level: white

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) yes i have one

Past Group Game Experience: got 7th and 18th before

Activity Level (1-10) 10

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : yes

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : yes
1880 days ago
tashi
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Tashi

Color Level: Blue

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) live:tashidoot

Past Group Game Experience: Check profile

Activity Level (1-10) 9

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Of course

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : I will try my best :)
1878 days 3 hours ago
J0K3R
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Ty

Color Level: Brown

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) danklinsworld

Past Group Game Experience: on my page

Activity Level (1-10) 8

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : for the most part I should be able to

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : I'll try to send more than 1 a day

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!