This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6 | Malakula

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6 |..

1372 days 16 hours ago
FireX
I love barley making it
1372 days 16 hours ago
Guigi
barley
1372 days 16 hours ago
brandonrichie
MELIP:
-Sydney
-Nathan
-Ozzy
-Ryan

Tanmarou:
-X
-Ikah
-Hufus
-Noelle
-Brittany
1372 days 16 hours ago
brandonrichie
Everybody ready to get to today's challenge?
1372 days 16 hours ago
Guigi
hurry up fool
1372 days 16 hours ago
Oswald19
Yeeee
1372 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Yes dad
1372 days 16 hours ago
brandonrichie
As promised, today's challenge is called "Don't be a Clown!" and here's how it works.

The tribe with the biggest clown on it will immediately lose immunity and be sent to tribal. I will be deciding who that person is. Bekir and Brady should not have let my cracked ass on production hahahaha I have all the power right now and this is the challenge I want to do :)

Everyone ready to play?
1372 days 16 hours ago
brandonrichie
I have decided IKAH is the biggest clown, which means...

MELIP WINS IMMUNITY AND REWARD!
1372 days 16 hours ago
Guigi
that makes 0 sense.

in english please?
1372 days 16 hours ago
brandonrichie
haha can you imagine... let me stop playing
1372 days 16 hours ago
Oswald19
YASSSSSSSSS
1372 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Quit playin with me 😭
1372 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Actually shook
1372 days 16 hours ago
brandonrichie
C’mon in guys!, Tanmarou getting their first look at the new Melip tribe, Yung voted out at the last tribal council. Hufus, I’ll now take back tribal immunity as it is once again back up for grabs.

In theme of Blood vs. Water, in front of you guys is a dummy of Varlto’s sister, Lucia, also known as the winner of BB’s Survivor: All-Stars. For those of you who don’t know, during Season 8 Lucia was part of a “Twin Twist” that allowed her to enter the game at the Final Three, where she would ultimately snag the final immunity challenge win as well as all 9 jury votes. I’m still bitter beyond words about this bootleg ass twist, so I need all of your help in getting my revenge! We did this challenge last season and I thought we got rid of the rat, but there have several sightings of her in recent months. Time to put this rivalry to rest!

There are five parts on this dummy which are the ARMS, LEGS, TORSO, HEAD and EARS.  In rounds, ONE individual from each tribe will compete against one another trying to throw a ball at the Lucia dummy's body parts.  The objective is to claim 3/5 parts on the dummy before the other person.

THROWS BALL AT ARMS
THROWS BALL AT LEGS
THROWS BALL AT TORSO
THROWS BALL AT HEAD
THROWS BALL AT EARS

Reminder, the idea is you want to be the first person, to claim 3/5 out of the five body parts there is NO specific order in how you hit the parts.  If you successfully do this you will score a point for your tribe.

The first tribe to score FOUR points will slay the wretched beast Lucia, win immunity and be safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to their hidden immunity idol. The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will be the sixth person voted out of this game.

Notes
-------

--> You CANNOT go back to back for your tribe.
--> There is no DISTRACTING (posting to confuse other people) throughout this challenge.  If I see any of this then, I will SUBTRACT a point from the tribe responsible.
--> Once a part is claimed the other individual cannot claim it.
--> Spelling matters, Caps and Asterisks don't

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!