This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal | Malakula - Blood vs. Water

Topic » Cast Reveal | Malakula - Blood..

1367 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Our next pair contains a player from our original season, Dasht el Kavir, and from All Stars.

Please welcome Josh/Joshbb17 who placed 3rd and 15th respectively, and his partner, Mac/Macda27
1367 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Our eighth pair contains someone who I thought I wouldn't see return for a long time, from El Mirador.

Please welcome Nathan/Matedog1209, who placed 1st, and his partner, Noelle/Heavenlee.
1367 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Our next pair contains a player from Makkah and Madinah and All Stars.

Please welcome Brittany/LaFierceBrittany2, who placed 5th and 6th respectively, and her partner, Andy/amf7410.
1367 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Our tenth and final pair has a returnee from Palwan and All Stars.

Please welcome Colin/Flickgamecolin, who placed 3rd and 10th, and his partner, Sydney/Guigi!
1367 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Full Cast:

Crimsonteer/Kennel123
Brittney/ZForZombie
FireX/Zorbo678
Hufus/Oswald19
Basketball200/yunggunzkeep18
GrrrImABear/_Groot
Matedog1209/Heavenlee
Joshbb17/Macda27
LaFierceBrittany2/Amf7410
Flickgamecolin/Guigi

Now let's get into the twist reveals!
1367 days 8 hours ago
Macda27
Oh wow :D
1367 days 8 hours ago
crimsonteer
LOL THIS CAST
1367 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
For the first twist of this season, we will be looking at TRIBE divisions. Instead of a stereotypical returnees vs newbies format, we will be doing something different.

Everyone in this cast has been given 3 coconuts. You will have until 6 PM EST tomorrow to distribute your coconuts among anyone on this cast. You could give all 3 to one person or give 1 to 3, it’s your choice.

Now here comes the main part of the twist. The two people with the MOST coconuts will become tribe captains and will take turns picking tribes based on PAIRS. You will not be picking people individually, you will be picking PAIRS.

Everyone who sends me a coconut dispersal must send a RANKED list of all 9 other pairs in this game. I will use these ranked lists to determine how the tribe pick will go. If you do not send in a list, you will not be able to be captain and we will move down to the person with the next highest total.

If there are any ties in coconut amount, they will be decided by who submitted their initial divisions/list FIRST.
1367 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
Okay, twist!
1367 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Now for the second twist of this season, there will not be any tribal hidden immunity idols.

INSTEAD, every single pair will receive ONE immunity idol, from the start. That is correct, we will have TEN idols this season.

Before the first immunity challenge tomorrow, you will need to private message me who in your pair is in ownership of the idol. This can be switched at all times as long as you are on the same tribe. You cannot swap idols across tribal lines if you are, say, swapped away from each other at a later date.

As usual, these idols will expire at F5, so good luck! I’ll be adding you all to the Skype chat now.
1367 days 8 hours ago
Macda27
Oh fun
1367 days 8 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Not ten idols...
1367 days 8 hours ago
crimsonteer
10 idols.
1367 days 8 hours ago
Macda27
10 idols, ooky spooky :)

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!