This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5 | Echoes of the Tide

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5 | Echoes..

1404 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
LIVE at 7, hosted by BRANDONRICHIE hopefully!
1404 days 2 hours ago
brandonrichie
CHECK-IN
1404 days 2 hours ago
benp428
Here my king
1404 days 2 hours ago
TMAN54445
here kill me now
1404 days 2 hours ago
jmctwin
Here
1404 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
hi
1404 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1404 days 2 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Hey
1404 days 2 hours ago
TMAN54445
im on a new laptop guys
1404 days 2 hours ago
brandonrichie
Check-in closing at 7:05est
1404 days 2 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
here
1404 days 2 hours ago
brandonrichie
Here:

Raeng
Ben/benp428
Kiara/Kiara_xoxo
Tris/TMAN54445
Birkchele/Birks4444

Naci
Kelly/Kelly0412
Red/jmctwin
Jake/JakeGoesOnline
1404 days 2 hours ago
jmctwin
that's cool oof
1404 days 2 hours ago
brandonrichie
C’mon in guys!, Naci getting their first look at the new Raeng tribe, Pietro voted out at the last tribal council. Kelly, I’ll now take back tribal immunity as it is once again back up for grabs.

In front of you guys is a dummy of Varlto’s sister, Lucia, also known as the winner of BB’s Survivor: All-Stars. For those of you who don’t know, last season Lucia was part of a “Twin Twist” that allowed her to enter the game at the Final Three, where she would ultimately snag the final immunity challenge win as well as all 9 jury votes. I’m still bitter beyond words about this bootleg ass twist, especially after playing 77 long consecutive days, so I need all of your help in getting my revenge!

There are five parts on this dummy which are the ARMS, LEGS, TORSO, HEAD and EARS.  In rounds, ONE individual from each tribe will compete against one another trying to throw a ball at the Lucia dummy's body parts.  The objective is to claim 3/5 parts on the dummy before the other person.

THROWS BALL AT ARMS
THROWS BALL AT LEGS
THROWS BALL AT TORSO
THROWS BALL AT HEAD
THROWS BALL AT EARS

Reminder, the idea is you want to be the first person, to claim 3/5 out of the five body parts there is NO specific order in how you hit the parts.  If you successfully do this you will score a point for your tribe.

The first tribe to score FOUR points will slay the wretched beast Lucia, win immunity and be safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to their hidden immunity idol.  The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will be the sixth person voted out of this game.

Notes
-------

--> You CANNOT go back to back for your tribe.
--> There is no DISTRACTING (posting to confuse other people) throughout this challenge.  If I see any of this then, I will SUBTRACT a point from the tribe responsible.
--> Once a part is claimed the other individual cannot claim it.
--> Spelling matters, Caps and Asterisks don't
--> Naci must sit out one member for this challenge.
1404 days 2 hours ago
brandonrichie
**Naci does not need to sit anyone out
1404 days 2 hours ago
brandonrichie
CHECK-IN CLOSED

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!