This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 | Ifalik

Topic » Tribal Council #4 | Ifalik

1473 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Ifalik, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

James/J2999
Drew/bbfan1074
Brendon/brendino2020
Jeff/MrEbony
Josh/joshbb17
Brittany/LaFierceBrittany2
Ethan/Brittney

PYN if you want a question.

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:00 PM, MAY 23RD. Everyone is fair game. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and you're out.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1473 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Q
1473 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
James: Last tribal was very chaotic from the looks of things, and it resulted in an idol blindside. Do you think this tribal has the potential to be a repeat, and do you think dynamics will change from what they were just an hour or so ago in the coming day?
1473 days 3 hours ago
brendino2020
Brendon
1473 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany
1472 days 23 hours ago
Joshbb17
josh
1472 days 13 hours ago
Brittney
Me
1472 days 4 hours ago
J2999
James: Last tribal was very chaotic from the looks of things, and it resulted in an idol blindside. Do you think this tribal has the potential to be a repeat, and do you think dynamics will change from what they were just an hour or so ago in the coming day?

Well it's Survivor, the dynamics ALWAYS change, they HAVE to. But by theory we are looking at a simple vote, I hope. I know I should be receiving a vote or two tonight, let's just hope it's not enough to send me out the game, ey.
1472 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
I'll go tally the votes ...
1472 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1472 days 4 hours ago
Joshbb17
if someone wants to play an idol on me again thatd be fun
1472 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*
1472 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
Alright, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1472 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
First Vote

JOSH
1472 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
Second Vote

JAMES
1472 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
Third Vote

JOSH

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!