This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | Karakoram

Topic » Reunion | Karakoram

1586 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
I got Corey right though lol
1586 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
Tribal of the Season

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

The DANA Boot.

I think this really was the most exciting and chaotic tribal that this season offered in a game full of them. The craziness about the idols, vote splits, extensions, etc was SO entertaining to watch and the end result held everyone at the edge of their seats (at least I believe!) Though we lost one of our most promising players in Dana, it really epitomes what this season was full of, and it’s a tribal that I’ll remember fondly.
1586 days 21 hours ago
varlto
dana<\3
1586 days 21 hours ago
cfff
omg that tribal was SO live
1586 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Hell yeah it was haha
1586 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
For Premerger of the Season

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

ZYLER

I think this was probably the easiest award to give out. Zyler had so much potential and delivered a lot during the premerge, especially with his consistent Denise Stapely esque story of going to tribal after tribal. It was a really sad moment to watch him go after drawing a bad hand after the second swap, and if I ever do a season with a theme that suits him, he’ll be getting a call.
1586 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
*walks in fashionably late*
1586 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
Nathan here because I paid him a appearance fee <3
1586 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Nathan is just here to see the winner rankings 😂
1586 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
*collects my cheque*
1586 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
CoachWade
Nathan is just here to see the winner rankings 😂
1586 days 21 hours ago
varlto
i really didnt want zyler out:(
1586 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
Hero of the Season

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

JAMES

I feel icky about giving winners awards sometimes, simply because winning DOES seem like enough, but when you look back on this season and look at James’ story, you’ll see that he really was a underdog and a hero and is the biggest contender for this besides Alvaro. James voted correctly about 4 or so times, and yet he made it to FTC and sweeped the jury. The fact that he wasn’t taken out as early as he should have been also lends to the work that got him this award, and I think he does deserve it.
1586 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
I thought James was going straight away at merge but the fact that everyone thought he had an idol actually really helped him.
1586 days 21 hours ago
BB5lover
James was not an underdog LMAO can we please stop this narrative. Me, him and Corey had a final 3 chat so early on

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!