This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 | Wakhan

Topic » Tribal Council #10 | Wakhan

1578 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
Wakhan, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

https://i.imgur.com/LCWXSkv.gif

{ Black Buffs - 7/10 Left }
----------------------------------------------------------------------
0️⃣1️⃣: Silver/Silver09
0️⃣2️⃣: Brian/cfff
0️⃣3️⃣: Corey/coreyants
0️⃣4️⃣: Mel/me2013
0️⃣5️⃣: James/J2999
0️⃣6️⃣: Jimmy/bb5lover
0️⃣7️⃣: Álvaro/varlto

PYN for a question!

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:30 PM, MONDAY, JANUARY 6th. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and your out. You cannot vote for JAMES, everyone else is fair game.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1578 days 5 hours ago
J2999
James
1578 days 5 hours ago
Silver09
Silver
1578 days 4 hours ago
BB5lover
jimmy
1577 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
James- Congrats on immunity today! Do you feel that the challenge was a crucial one for you to win?

Silver- So F7 is typically a time where big plays happen in Survivor. As we’re nearing the end, do you see a big play playing out tonight?

Jimmy- Last tribal was a very close vote in a 4-3-1 vote. Do you think the 4 that voted together last tribal could just vote together again this tribal or are lines more blurred still?
1577 days 14 hours ago
varlto
alvaro
1577 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Alvaro- So at the touchy subjects, you got most likely to go home next but you ended up barely surviving in a 4-3-1 vote. With nearly going home last tribal, how worried are you that you could be considered an easy vote for this tribal?
1577 days 12 hours ago
varlto
Alvaro- So at the touchy subjects, you got most likely to go home next but you ended up barely surviving in a 4-3-1 vote. With nearly going home last tribal, how worried are you that you could be considered an easy vote for this tribal?

I could be the easy vote but I could also be the number everyone needs in order to make a move. I'm loyal to the people who are loyal to me so I don't think taking me out right now would be a good move.
1577 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
Moved to 7:00, challenge right after
1577 days 9 hours ago
J2999
James- Congrats on immunity today! Do you feel that the challenge was a crucial one for you to win?

It's a tough one to call really! Quite possibly, like I was in the minority again last night, and the game like it keeps flipping who is in majority, so like anything is truly possible, so to an extent anyone needs every immunity. But to straight up answer, I don't know. Definitely nice to have it though.
1577 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
I'll go tally the votes ...
1577 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so ...
1577 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*
1577 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
Alright, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1577 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
First Vote

COREY
1577 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
Second Vote

BRIAN

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!